Chapter 13

I look over at a sleeping Brian who has a sleeping Danny curled up in his lap. Well she is kinda got her he's on his shoulder. He is laid back in the plane seat and she is laying on his chest. She was scared and he held he til they both fell asleep. Funniest part they have ear phones on.

My little girl fell asleep to Scream by Avenged Sevenfold. Thus to Brian's bands music. They're all so damn talented. Im still freaking out that Danny was playing a c chord today. It's crazy! I don't know how she learned that... I guess just watching me and watching Brian.. i figured she was to little like her hands were to small.

Anyway, I haven't been able to sleep. I hate planes, but I'm more like excited cause I get to travel with Brian ... I'm traveling with Avenged Sevenfold. what girl gets to say she is traveling with A7X. I just can't wrap my head around it. 

** Few hours later**
Few hours later Brian wakes up and he carefully put Danny in the seat next to him which is her seat. He buckles her up in the seat and covers her up then turns towards me and kisses me.

Matt makes a throwing up sound and Brian flips him off, Matt gets up and say" oh no Brian I will steal your girl so don't be mean to me!" Matt picks me up and sits me in his seat. Brian punches him like joking around and then he picks me up and sits down sitting there with me on his lap.

He kisses me and I just smile and then Danny wakes up and just looks at us with her head turned side ways and her hair is a little messy she rubs her eyes and reaches up with one arm and grabs Brian's hand.

She just holds his hand, keeps listening to music and is head banging . She sits there and then he looks over at the song that is playing and it's bodies by drowning pool. We both laugh and then she acts like she is playing the drums and Arin then hands her some Drum sticks and she turns and starts beating on a hard arm rest. She is actually good at it. Arin watches her and so does Matt, Johnny, and Zacky as well as me and Brian.

She just keeps doing it and then takes the ear phones off and looks at us and says" what?" Arin just looks at her stunned as we all are. Arin looks at me and says" dude I hope my kid is like that." I smile and think damn my little girl is talented! Johnny say" we need to let her beat out a song on the drums like when we get them set up!" Matt smiles and says" maybe we can get you miss Katarina to sing with me and  and play a little guitar and I know you can play the drums too because Brian came back and was telling us how Jimmy would have loved you and how you are almost as great as Jimmy was." I look at Brian and he is looking off to the side with tears in his eyes.

I  move his hair back and kiss his forehead. He looks at me and smiles then says" well dude she is that good..." I shake my head and say" im no where near as good as Jimmy was...He was the master!" We all talk laugh and watch Danny. Arin ends up giving her his sticks he signed them and so did everyone else. She got all excited.

*** Few more hours, at their new hotel***

Brian's P.O.V

When we are in our room and Danny is asleep Kat comes into the room and lays on the bed. I look at her and she pushes my hair back out of my face and says" are you okay, baby? I seen your face on the plane when Matt was talking about Jimmy." I sigh and just look at her, she runs her fingers across the letters at the top of my chest. I grab her hand and look at her then say" he was a brother to me Katarina.... I loved him to death... He is gone now and Yeah it has been a few years, but it hurts so bad..." I feel tears fall from my eyes and we both sit up.

I do something next i never thought i'd let any women do. She held me and i mean she really held me like I did when Jackson was in the coma. I wish i would of had her when Jimmy died... it would have been amazing to have her around, but im not sure if i would have used her then or if we would have just been apart. I love her and I love Danny this is amazing having them around me they make me a better person. 

**Next Day***

When we get up our day is rushed until we get to the venue to set up. When we get in there Arin sets up his drums and we get everything set up and fixed then we do 3 or 4 sound checks and then we all fool around. We are all just sitting there and then Kat gets up and grabs Arins sticks she walks on stage and Arin gives her a thumbs up. She starts playing Nightmare and she is really good at it she doesnt miss a beat. I smile and we cheer for her. I look at her and then Matt gets up and starts singing I play my guitar. 

After we finish the song Matt turns around and just stares at Katarina I smile.Matt says" holy shit! ive never seen anything hotter than that!" I just smile and then walk over to her and kiss her she smiles and kisses me back. Danny comes up on stage and starts to move Kat outta the way. Kat gets up and lets the seat down a little for Danny then Danny starts beating on the drums. After a few minutes she has the hang of it and she then puts on my ear phones and plays a little bit of some song. Im not sure which song it was but it sounded so good and the kid is only 6. Im so impressed.

***hours later back at the hotel***

When we finally get danny to go to sleep we walk into the bedroom and flop down on the bed. Kat looks at me and she gets my hair outta my face and says" Brian.. are you sure you wanna deal with this?" I look at her confused and say" what you mean am I sure i wanna deal with this?" She says" i mean having a kid around and me around?" I just look at her and smile then say" really Kat? I love having you two around. Having you and that precious little girl around makes me a better person. you two make me so happy!" She just smiles and then I lean over and softly kiss her.

After a few little pecks we are kinda full on making out and my hand is up her shirt and mine is off on the floor some where. I pull back and smile then i slowly start kissing down her neck. She just bites her lip and sighs softly. 

Just  figure out what happens next hehehe * giggles and grabs the popcorn*

A/N please dont hate me imma end this chapter here ill write some  more soon i have like 3 other books to write on so I love you guys! Tell me what u think! :P Vote/ COmment 

                                                                DarkAngel_708