Chapter 18

Brian's POV

I just look at Kat and then at the doctor and i get up and walk out. I just walk out to the car and sit there for a second and try to gather myself. Oh shit she is gonna have a baby.. my baby oh fuck. I start smiling and then run back into the doctors office and into the room and sit down with a big smile on my face  and say" ummm can i ask how far along she is?" The doctor smiles and says" well about 3 weeks." I just look at her and Danny and then Danny touches Kats belly and says" imma be a big sister." Kat just looks over and sighs. The doctor looks kind of concerned and then I look down and think oh god i dont think she wanted another kid right now.

The doctor" well just come see me in about a month okay?" We nod and walk out of the doctors office, the drive home was silent there wasnt even music playing and when we got home she went straight to the bedroom and Danny went to the living room. I walk into the bedroom and Kat is laying there crying and she looks at me and says" i dont want to have another kid im not even sure i can have another kid Brian... when i had danny i almost died... im sorry i didnt tell you that but its not something you tell the man you love... i mean what would i have said.. Oh umm if we try to have another kid i may die..yeah no" She sits up and i get down on my knees in front of her.

I say" Kat you will be okay. Are you going to keep it?" She nod her head and says" yes of course its our baby.. plus i dont believe in in abortion." i look at her and then hug her and then she says" i love you Brian im just worried." I kiss the top of her head and then lay down on the bed and pull her over to me and i lift her shirt up and kiss her belly and say" you are gonna be so amazing and you have a beautiful mommy and a beautiful big sister." She smiles and says" do you really think i will be a good mommy to Danny and the new baby?" I smile a big smile and say" you will be more then a good mommy to the two of them in fact you'll be amazing mommy!"

*** A month later back at the doctors*** Kat's POV

I look over at Brian who is playing around on his phone and then I all of a sudden feel like im going to be sick. I think to myself oh no i get up and run to the bathroom and puke up everything i just ate. I sit down in the floor and then hear someone knocking on the door and  then Brian says" baby are you okay?" i stand up and grab a paper towel and wipe off my mouth I say" yes hunny im fine i just got sick which is normal." I rinse out my mouth and then walk put of the bathroom. I smile and he does too then the doctor says" Katarina Marina!" I walk over to the doctor and we go back to a little room.

The doctor says" so how we feeling?" I say" ehhh i just threw up for the first time. Im not used to that because with her i didn't" i point at Danny and Danny waves excitedly and says" imma be a big sister!" we all laugh and then the doctor smiles and says" as you know that is perfectly normal. Each pregnancy is different."I nod and he says" lets check out the little baby." I lift my shirt and then he puts the gel on my stomach and begins the ultra-sound. I lay there freaking out a little bit he says" did you have any problems with your first pregnancy?" I sigh and say" yes i almost died....." He looks at me and says" so this is going to be a high risk pregnancy.... Katarina you've got to be extra careful. I also want to say right now you're completely healthy and so is your baby... would you like to see?"

I nod and Brian just looks at me and then the doctor turns the screen towards us. I feel tears well up in my eyes when i see the little baby forming in my belly. I look at Brian who is now staring at the screen with tears in his eyes . He says" thats my baby in there oh my god.... im actually gonna be a father..." I smile and feel tears roll down my cheeks and i say" and im going to be a mommy again!" Danny says" let me see!!!" Brian picks Danny up and then she giggles and says" its funny looking mommy!" We both laugh and the doctor says" it is isn't it but you used to look like that when you were in your mommy's belly." She looks at the doctor and shakes her head and says" no i didn't! did i??? mommy did i look funny when i was in you belly?"

I nod and laugh then the doctor hands me an ultrasound picture and hands me a paper towel to get the gel off my stomach. The doctor says" come see me in another month or earlier and call me whenever you need to ask a question. i dont care what time of day or night it is call!" I nod and pull my shirt down then hug the doctor and say" thank you very much!"

**back at home**

When we finally get home i sit down on the couch and just stare at the picture then Brian walks over and says" i got danny to lay down for a nap do you want to take a nap?" I nod and yawn then say" brian... are you sure about this?" He sits down next to me and smiles then says" more than anything because then i will have the perfect little family just me, you ,danny ,and our new baby ." I smile and kiss him and say" I cant wait for him/her to be born"

A/N hey guys comment and tell me what yah think ill try to update again soon love you guys!

DarkAngel_708