Chapter 12

Brian's P.O.V
When I get to the car I get in and I just start driving. I think where would Kat go if she was upset... I turn on the radio and it plays Far away by Nickelback. I speed up and keep driving for a few hours then I finally stop because I see Kat's car. I pull up behind her car and I get out.

I walk over to her car and see that she isn't in it. I stand there slightly confused then I look and see that there is a path that leads into the woods. I lock Matt's car then I walk into the woods. I walk for a good while until I stop and get really quiet because I hear Katarina singing.

I stand there and just watch her as she is singing and playing her guitar. When she finishes I clap and say" you know Kat you're amazing. " She jumps and turns around and says "HOLY SHIT! You scared me Brian." I laugh slightly and walk over to her then I sit down in front of her and say" I'm sorry if I said that to quickly we've been a couple a while so I just figured..."

Before I finish my sentence im laying on my back and she is on top of me with her lips to my lips. I smile against her lips and she kisses me slowly and softly. I bite her lip begging for an entrance and she moans softly so I slide my tongue in her mouth and let it explore.

When we stop kissing we look at each other for a minute. She says " Brian... I love you too." I feel myself stop breathing for a second and then I get teary eyed and say" really ? You do?." She smiles and kisses me again then we stand up. I look at her and just smile then I frown and say" Kat... You know I leave for London today... I'm sorry I have to go...."

She looks down and nods then says" yeah, I know ummm it's okay tho... We will figure all this out... just don't leave me?" She starts crying and I pull her close and say" I won't leave you.... I mean as in stop being your boyfriend... I just... Come with me? You and Danny.... I'll talk to Matt ... please come with me... I can't leave you two here... all I done was think about you and Danny."

She looks up at me and says" you know Danny cried over you..." I look at her wide eyed and say" she did?" She nods and says" yes she did... And okay I'll go with you on one condition... Danny has to say she wants to go. Oh and well one more thing..." she leans close and whispers something in my ear and I just stand there looking out into space and then she slaps me softly and says" what didn't think I could talk like that?"

I shake my head no. She smiles and starts putting her guitar in the case and then puts it on her back. I say" you want me to carry that, babygirl?" She just shakes her head no and we walk back to our cars. When she puts her guitar in the car I look at her and push her against the car softly then caress her face and move her hair out of her face.

I say" Katarina you scared me... I thought I lost you... im sorry about Mariah... I really am.. And I thought you didn't love me back..." She pushes my hair back and smiles then says" all of that is okay and nope you didn't lose me you weren't gonna lose me ever... And I love you very much.... now you wanna go with me to get Danny from my brothers house? Dont freak if he yells at you just apologize ..." I nod then kiss her and we both go to our cars.

***Later on at Jackson's house***
Katarina's P.O.V

When we finally get there I am kinda nervous because I don't know how Jackson is gonna act. I look at Brian and grab his hand then we walk up to the door and just go in. I say" were hereeeee." The kids come running all except Danny. I look at Trevor and he points to the living room and say" she has cried the whole time talking about how she misses her daddy Brian....." I look at Trevor wide eyed and then at Brian and he just smiles.

Brian walks into the living room and sneaks up behind Danny and grabs her, kisses her cheeks and just loves on her. He says" oh my gah I missed my beautiful little girl." She just giggles and hugs him tightly. She says" daddy Brian I missed you." She looks at him with tears in her beautiful blue eyes.