Chapter 15

Brian's POV

I look at the two beautiful and amazing girls in front of me that are eating. I swear they are the best things to ever happen to me. I've never been with anyone like Kat. She is really something special. I love being around her she makes everything okay. Like everything works out. She says"Brian, baby what are you staring at?" I smile and say"my two beautiful girls that's what im staring at." She giggles and I lean over and pick Danny up out of her little seat. She smiles and i say" ready to go shopping we have to get my girls all ready for the show tonight." Danny claps and Kat just smiles. I pay the bill and get bombarded by a few paparazzi. Which its okay because again im with my girls nothing can go wrong when im with my girls.

** Back at the hotel after about 4 hours of shopping (all mostly the stuff Brian made them buy because Kat doesn't like him buying them stuff)***

Kat's POV

OH MY GOD! we got so much stuff.. Brian just wouldn't stop anything I thought was cute or I really liked he wanted me to buy it... I dont get why he wanted us to have all this. But on the bright side me or Danny wont need clothes for like 2 or 3 years.

*** Time for the concert***

Brian's POV

When we get to the arena we all go warm up and get some water in the big dressing room. I smile and see Danny sitting in the floor with her toys which i just bought her today and does she look badass ? Hell yeah she does.She has on an A7x tshirt black skinny jeans and little black biker boots and her hair is in little curls she looks too cute! As for Kat damn does she look fine as hell she has on Jeans with big rips all in them and then a shirt that looks like a bandanna and it has no back in it it ties at the neck and the back around her torso, and black vans, her black and blue hair is in big curls. She looks amazing.

Matt says" yo guys its time for the show are yall ready?" We all get in our little group and we say our little thing then we all run out on stage but first i love on my girls and show them where to stand and then they both come out to where they should be and Danny looks sad cause i have to go and then I kiss her forehead, grab my guitar and run out on stage. As the first song starts and I play and everything goes on we get through 4 songs and Matt gives me a thumbs up and says" well guys we have a special surprise for all of you!" I stand there smiling and then Matt hands me his mic.

I say" okay obviously you all know about me dating a women and this women has a little girl. Well these two girls have recently became my everything in life and I want you all to see them and be introduced to them so Kat and Danny please come out on stage!" Matt and Zacky bring them out and Kat looks at me like what in the hell!??! I just smile and say" everyone this is Kat and her beautiful little girl Danny. They are truly my world. I love them both very much... They mean more to me then anything I love them both so much.. and I dont know how Kat is going to take this but'' I get down on one knee and I smile at Danny and she pulls out the little box and hands it to me.

Kat looks at me and she starts crying. I open the box and it reveals the most beautiful ring known to man I look up at her and say nervously " Katarina Annabella Marina Will you please marry me?"

A/N Oh dont kill me please i know i left it at this *runs and hides in a bunker* I love you guys now comment please and tell me what u think also vote please? ( i know its kinda short but its a school night and dinner is ready and i just felt the need to stop it there)

DarkAngel_708