Chapter 3

{Katarina's P.O.V}

~4 hours later~

It's been 4 hours sense I came back to my room still no call or text from Brian. No I'm haven't been sitting here wishing he would call me... Okay maybe I have.. Kaylee comes in my room and says" Katarina get up and stop being a party pooper he will call or text when he is ready."

I sigh and look at her and say" okay you're right." I stand up and she smiles and says" of course I am but anyway I'm leaving I have a date tonight with JOHNNY MOTHER FUCKING CHRIST so I may or may not be back tonight" she winks then I laugh.

I say" wait when did you talk to Johnny ?"She says " oh earlier Brian have me his number and told me to call him... Then Johnny asked if I wanted to go out tonight." She giggles then bounces off I just smile I walk into the living room and plop down on the couch.

I turn the tv on then right back off I sit there thinking do I need a new guitar? No...but do I want one? YES! Do I have enough money to buy one? I check my bank account balance and go down the front desk.

I say" Excuse me sir.. Do you know where the Guitar Center is at?" he says" yes, when you go outside turn left walk 1 block and cross the street and there it is" I smile and say" thanks" I head to the Guitar Center.

{Brian's P.O.V}

I have been sitting here watching tv/playing guitar for the past 4 hours. I look over and pick up the paper with Katarina's number on it. I sigh should i text her... I put her number in my phone then save it.. I'll call in a little while. I pick my guitar back up and start to play it and 2 of my strings pop/ break.

FUCK! I get up and go look in my bag/ guitar case to see if I have any more strings and just my luck I don't. I guess I'll have to go to the Guitar Center I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I walk down to the front desk I say" Sir... Do you know where the Guitar Center is at?" he smiles and "yes I do Mr. Haner. When you walk outside go left walk 1 block then cross the street and there you go."

I smile and say" thanks" I walk to the Guitar Center I walk in and look for the strings I need and I hear someone playing Nightmare I smile and walk over and you'll never guess who is playing it. I say" BLUE EYES!!!???" She jumps and looks up and says" Gates!?" i say" blue eyes ... You play guitar?" She smiles and says" yes and the drums, piano, and I sing."

I smile and think oh wow then i say" that's insane ... When did you learn Nightmare?" she says" 20 minutes ago" my jaw drops and i say" but how? " she laughs softly  and says" I'm a quick learner..." i say " hmm what about the drums play me something on the drums." She smiles and walks over to the drums and plays Danger Line and Fiction.

I tear up a little when she is doing the drums for Fiction and I think she notices because she gets up and walks over to me and hugs me i say" wow blue eyes that was amazing Jimmy would be amazed by you. I know I am..." She smiles and so do I then says " I learned the song fiction on the way over here I listened to it like 100 times. It's one of my favorites so far." I clear my throat and say " Jimmy wrote that before he passed..." I frown slightly she hugs me and says" I'm so sorry..."

She smiles and changes the subject and says" so Mr. Synyster Gates why didn't you call or text me?" She laughs I look at her and say" well umm I don't know" I laugh then a girl runs up and hugs me I kinda just stand there then she steps back(girl)" OH MY GOD SYNYSTER GATES!!!" I look at the girl and smile and say" yes, yes i am Synyster Gates and you.. you're beautiful.. "

The girl smiles and giggles I stand there and talk to her and sign her phone and guitar an take a few pictures and I look over at Katarina who looks slightly mad. Hmm is she jealous. I say" so blue eyes you need help carrying your stuff back?" She nods pays for her stuff and so do I then we walk back to the hotel in silence which is AWKWARD!

{Katarina's P.O.V}

As we are standing there a fan comes up I smile and the girl like freaks out because SYNYSTER GATES is standing there. I stand there laughing to myself and then he says" yes,yes I am Synyster Gates and you...you're beautiful."

I roll my eyes and think oh you ass...then I think wait am I jealous? No way I can't be jealous I don't even like Brian like that... FUCK! I am. A few minutes later Brian looks over at me and says" so blue eyes you need help carrying your stuff back?" I nod and we pay for our stuff then we walk back in silence.

Once we finally get back to my room I look at Brian and say" soo uh thanks" he smiles  and says" no problem... So uhh your leaving in 2 days .. And I thought maybe if you want you could spend those 2 days with me?" I smile and say" yeah that would be fun!" He smile an hugs me I get a fluttery feeling in my stomach when he hugs me... Oh crap I think I like Synyster Gates...

{Brian's P.O.V}

I think to myself crap did I really just ask her to spend 2 days with me.. And she said yeah... I smile and hug her and when I hug her I get a weird feeling in my stomach... I think I like her... And I haven't even known her a 2 full days. I say" umm do you want to stay the night with me maybe watch some horror movies ... Drink a little?" I smile and think to myself what the fuck am I doing?

{Katarina's P.O.V}

I giggle he asked me to stay the night with him this should be fun. I grab some sleep short shorts and a tank top,some clothes for the next day and my charger. Brian says" ready?" I nod and we walk to Brian's room. Once we get back we order room service and get some horror movies. I run and change then sit down on the couch he walks in shirtless and has sweat pants on I bite my lip and look him up and down and think .. Damn.

He plops down next to me and hands me a beer and says" here you go beautiful" I smile and he plays the move we sit there watching SAW.I say" I love this series of movies" he says" they are pretty awesome" I sip my beer and watch the movie and a few minutes later there is a knock on the door.

Brian gets up and gets it when he comes back he has our food i say"finally food!" He laughs and sits down my plate then sits down next to me we both sit there eat, drink our beers and watch the movie.

{Brian's P.O.V}

We finish eating then sit back. She is sitting on the far end of the couch away from me. I say" you know you can sit closer to me. I don't bite...hard" she looks at me I wink and smirk and I pull her closer. I frown slightly and say" gah you're cold" I pull her on my lap and pull the blanket over us.

She just smiles and giggles I smirk and say" you should be warmer now." she says" oh I am" she bites her lip gah that's hot and so is the tank top and shorts she has on. I think she is trying to drive me nuts! She looks back at the tv and I smile and lean over and softly kiss her neck.

She shivers and looks at me and says" Brian what are you doing?" She smiles and i say" oh nothing" she looks back at the tv and I kiss her neck and keep kissing it she moans softly and then turns so she is straddling me.

She kisses me and I put my hands on her hips and grind against her she pulls back and says" sorry... " I smirk and say" don't apologize I've wanted to kiss you all day... Kiss me again." She smiles and runs her fingers through my hair and kisses me.

We sit there making out for awhile then her phone rings she grabs it and answers it and then says" hey Amber" *sobs* she gets off my lap and sits next to me  she gasp and then says" WHAT! Is he okay are y'all okay Amber.." * loud sobs* 

She puts her hand in her chest and starts pouring tears then says" h-h-how? W-w-why?"  she stays silent for awhile  and then says" I'll be there as soon as I can" she hangs up the phone and throws it at the wall and screams.

I look at her and pull her close she just stands there pouring tears and say" Kat what's wrong? Kat come on please tell me what's wrong? Katarina calm down please.." She looks up at me tears rolling down her face. She says" my brother is in a coma a drunk drive hit him head on the doctors say he probably won't make it... I need to go.." She grabs her phone from the floor and i say" you can't drive .. Neither of us can we have had a few beers..." She looks at me and says" I'll call a cab then..." I sigh and look at her then say" I'm going with you" she looks at me and more tears stream down her face and says" Brian I can't lose my brother..."

A/N I know a cliffhanger 0.0 don't kill me! Haha I'll try to get the 4th chapter up ASAP. Byeee

DarkAngel_708