Chapter 14

Brain's POV

I wake up and roll over and there is no one beside me. I jump up and pull on some boxers then walk out of the bedroom of the room and go into the living room area then I see Kat and Danny sitting in the floor. I smile and Danny runs up to me and says"daddy Brian!!! how u sleep?" I smile and pick her up and then she giggles. I kiss her cheek and then Kat gets up and kisses me and says" are you okay? you looked so freaked out when you came in here..." I just smile and kiss her again then say" Im okay i just woke up and you weren't next me i freaked out a little.."

I just look at her and she just smiles and says" thats cute. I love you and what did you think i was going somewhere?" I just shrug my shoulders and she says" why dont you go get a shower and then we can get some breakfast.. dont you have a concert today?" I smile and hand Danny to her and say" yeah at 9:30 tonight. I wanted to take you two shopping today before we have to go to the show... I want my women and my child to have badass clothes for my concert.. " Then i cover my mouth cause i said badass, her and danny both laugh and then Kat get serious and says"Brian i told you how i feel about you spending a bunch of money on us?"

I sigh and roll my eyes and say" really? I wont have this conversation with you. Im taking you two shopping." She rolls her eyes and walks off I just sigh and go to take a shower.

Kat's POV

I just roll my eyes and walk off and sit down at the table. I sit Danny on the table and look at her while still holding her she says" mommy it otay!" She kisses my head and says" yes, baby girl i know but see Brian shouldnt have to buy you and mommy everything because mommy can buy our stuff. She may not be able to buy us everything but i get us what we need." I tear up and start crying and she just sits there holding me a little while later I feel Brian wrap his arms around me and then I jump. He kisses the top of my head and says" Baby why are you crying?" He sits Danny down off the table and she runs off to watch tv.

I just look at him with tears running down my face. I say" Brian i dont want you buying everything for us because i work hard for what money I have and I dont want you to think i depend on you when I dont and i just i dont want you to spend money on us and spoil us." He laughs and says" wow you think im going to think you depend on me. Baby i know you dont depend on me.. I know you've worked hard for the money you have and that is why i dont want you to have to spend it all. These trips get expensive... I Love you and that little girl.. I just want you two too always have what you want always. " He wipes the makeup off my face an out from under my eyes. I just smile and then he kisses me.

He smiles and says" we gonna go get that breakfast? Im sure our daughter is hungry i mean she is peaking around the corner now" He gets up and grabs danny then she giggles. He kisses all over her face and tickles her. I smile and just watch them for a minute and then Brian looks at me and says" I love you both so much! Now, lets get that food."

A/N

Hey my beauties how are all of you? PLEASEEE tell me what you think and vote!!!!

DarkAngel_708