Chapter 1

***AUTHORS NOTE*** (updated 3/31/21)

Hey Everyone!! I finally have a laptop and i can edit my stories again. Let me know if you have any suggestions on anything!!! Give me feedback it's really important!

{Katarina's P.O.V}

I wake up looking at my clock, i sigh as i see it's 4:30am. Why must you scream at 4:30 Danny. I walk into my 3 year old daughters room and pick her up "shh baby it's okay mommy is here." She holds onto to me tightly and slowly begins to calm down i say" listen baby girl mama is sleepy so you are gonna come sleep with me tonight,okay?." I grab her teddy bear and blanket before i walk back to my room. I lay her down with her teddy bear and blanky.

She lays facing me sucking her thumb while playing with my hair. I find myself just looking at her ... Gah, she is so beautiful I love her so much. She rolls over onto her back I tear up I wish I could give her a little more in life.No I'm not poor, I just wish I could give her more she is my baby I raise her on my own her father is a douche bag that left me when he found out I was pregnant being a single mother isn't easy but I do my best. After a while of laying there i finally fall asleep, only to be jolted awake and hour later by my alarm clock going off. I groan as I cut it off ,when I look over Danny is sitting there just looking at me. I say"Yes baby? she says"I'm hungry mommy" I get up and quickly change her diaper. I sit her off the bed handing her,her blanket and teddy bear she then runs into the living room. I grab the remote and turn on Sponge-bob she sits there holding her teddy bear and blanket with her wild bed head.

I walk into the kitchen make a cup of coffee,followed by some eggs, strawberries and a couple slice of toast for me .I pour some juice into her cup.Sitting the food down i say" Danny baby come here let's eat " she runs in and climbs into her chair I give her,her baby fork and she starts eating. As we are finishing up i say" you ready to go to Uncle Jackson's?" she giggles and nods excitedly. Once we both get done eating I give her a bath and sit her in her crib with her tablet. I quickly get a shower. Once I get out I pull on some skinny jeans,a white t-shirt,my leather jacket,and Doc Martens.I straighten my hair and do my makeup then I walk into Danny's room she is asleep with Scooby Doo playing on her tablet. I quietly start to pack her weekend bag for my brothers house. When i turn back around she is sitting up in her bed looking at me like im crazy.

I smile and say" what baby girl?" She puts her arms out and i get her out of her crib. She walks over to her dresser and pulls a white t-shirt and some jeans out handing them to me. She says" I am going to wear these now."I softly laugh wow she pulled out clothes that look just like mine.I say" okay baby" I put on the white t-shirt and her jeans then grab her little boots and leather jacket. She giggles and claps and says" yay! I look like you  mommy!And you so pretty" I feel tears welling up in my eyes and i hug her close to me I softly say" i love you baby girl" She hugs me back as tight as she can as she says"i love you too mommy" I then finish packing her bag. I walk into the kitchen and grab her sippy cup handing it to her. I check the time on my phone 1:30 it's time to go.

I put our bags in the seat next her and get in buckling myself in. We head to my brothers house. About a mile down the road Danny says"radio?" I smile and turn on the radio it's on a rock station. I reach to change the station and she screams" NOOOO! I like this." I laughs "okay baby" I look back in the rear view mirror and she is head banging to the song which I've never heard I jam to it as well hoping they'll say the name or name of the band after the song goes off.As we are pulling up at my big brothers house the song goes off( yeah I don't live but like 5 mins from my brothers). Once we get inside his house Danny runs off and plays with Maddie and Trevor her cousins. I sit down and talk to my brother Jackson and his wife Amber. Jackson leans back in his recliner as he says" so how has everything been lately" I sigh and look at my brother " It hasn't been easy,but I can't even complain. You two are a lifesaver because I need a break. I haven't been anywhere in 3 years .. i just wanna know who i am again.. if that makes any sense and doesn't make me sound like a terrible mother. Thanks again for getting her for the weekend so I can go into town with Kaylee."