Part Twenty-Three: Forever & Always

The plan starts with Buddy crawling through a vent, and Chucky through the other. They'll then come and unlock the doors from the outside. The dolls will then find the time to kill the officers when they don't have guns in hand— and hopefully that'll all work out perfectly.
(Written on the carpets)

Buddy and Chucky start with the vents. Buddy opens and crawls through the vent closest to the left, and Chucky goes through the one to the right. They've got the scalpels in hand, just in case they're not able to steal the guns. You and Gabriel walk over towards the side door and wait some time for the dolls to arrive. It's about five minutes, and they finally open the door to let you two out. They're both smiling widely, and Chucky pulls out the gun from his back pocket. "Daddy's got a brand new weapon!"
You laugh and pick up the dolls. "Let's go," you tell them. You and the Moon-Pies start finding your way out. But thankfully the dolls are here to help, with Buddy giving you directions on the nearest exit.

You finally make it back outside. It's a big relief, and it's not just you who's sighing; but you notice that no one's moving.
     "Well... now where will we go?" Gabriel asks a bit sarcastically.
     You shrug. "We should probably get to a house, you know. Mine or yours."
     He nods. "Let's go to my house; it's closest from here."
     You all start heading over to Gabriel's house to stay the night. You don't know what to do with your leg, or what to tell your parents, but for this night, you just want to rest and possibly try to forget about everything. This past day was one of the most hectic days you've ever experienced— you know what, it is the most hectic. You just never thought you'd survive a knife wound, escape crazy cult members, or let alone do it all with the help of your new best buddies.

You feel a bigger relief when you finally spot the shining lights coming from Gabriel's house. You smile and look over at Gabriel. He's smiling, too, and you both quickly run to the doorsteps. Chucky and Buddy are following behind as Gabriel takes out the keys and unlocks the door. Your heart races, but because of pure excitement. The fresh smell of the home is very present as you enter, making you feel warm inside. Without any questions, Gabriel directs you all to the bedroom. Once inside, you sit down on the floor to rest, with Buddy following. "Man, this is a relief."
"It sure is," replies Gabriel as he hops onto his bed.
You can hear Buddy tapping his foot for some reason. He then sits in your lap, which you have nothing against.
There's another pause, as usual. I bet everybody's just thinking about everything that happened, you think to yourself. But the silence is cut short when Buddy asks, "What's going to happen?"
Gabriel sits up from his bed, and so does Chucky.
"Umm..." you think. "Guess we'll just have to learn from all that happened."
He nods, but judging by his face he's still not satisfied by that answer- and Gabriel seems to pick up on it, so he helps you out some. "What happened did teach us values, to be honest. This whole day has just taught us all that if we work together, we can get anything done; and helping others when they need it most is key— even if you're not the best at it... because it's the thought that counts the most."
You grin. Buddy smiles and claps his hands. "Yay!" He exclaims.
"Yay for the Lonely Moon-Pies," you can hear Chucky mumble underneath the covers.
     "The Lonely Moon-Pies," Gabriel repeats.
     You look at the clock on the dresser to see that it's already 4AM! You raise your eyebrows in surprise and pull over a beanbag chair to rest on. You also bring Buddy one, (the smallest one) because why not? But when you notice him shifting around uncomfortably in the chair, you decide that it's best if he's close to you. You pick him up and hug him. Buddy looks up at you. "Will we be like this forever and always?" He asks, tilting his head.
     You smile at the lovable doll and pet his soft hair. "Forever and always...."