Part Nineteen: The Lonely Moon-Pies

You all soon begin to pick up the pace. Gabriel's now speed-walking, but quickly after, he decides to run. The siren just gets louder, which really makes the scene more anxiety-inducing than it already was. But you finally arrive at the ZedMart parking lot. The ZedMart logo above is very bright, and it gets to your head. You put your hand on your forehead to try to ease the headache. "You okay?" Gabriel asks.
"Yeah... I'm fine." You continue to hold your head as you all walk to the front of the store. It's past work hours, and nobody is in the store, but everything stops when you find out the door's are locked.
"Shoot," Gabriel whispers. He continues to bang on the doors, but they just won't budge. Buddy walks over in front of him and tries to use his scalpel to open the door. All he really does is stab the door, which really doesn't do much. But then Chucky takes a stand and steps in front of everyone.
"This is how you bust open a door," he announces with great pride. He then kicks it open with so much force that it actually works.
"Wow, Chucky!" You say.
He looks up at you with a wide smile. "I have my ways."

The group finally enters ZedMart. You all immediately go for the restrooms to get washed off and do anything else necessary. Gabriel places you on the floor so that both of you can do whatever you need to. Gabriel goes for the sinks to wash off any blood stains, but the dolls just stand there and stare.
You look at them. "Aren't you going to wash off?"
Buddy tilts his head. "Water." It takes you some time to understand, but you finally do and nod your head.
Once everybody's done with their business, you all exit the bathroom and make your way to the food section for some reason. Gabriel grabs some pretzels off the snack rack. He pops open the bag and begins to eat the pretzels. You look at him. He then notices and stops eating. "What?"
You shake your head. "M-m."
He shrugs it off and continues eating. Chucky grabs a magazine off a shelf and opens it to a page where there's a model in a bikini. He then shows Buddy, all the while with a very noticeably wide grin. You see it all happening, and you grin at the sight as well. These robots, you think to yourself. Your stomach soon grumbles and you roll your eyes. Buddy turns around to you. "Hungry?"
You glance at him and then at the snack rack. "Yeah, I guess."
He nods and stands up. "I'll be by your side if you want to go in other sections than just this one."
"Thanks." You crawl around to explore the different sections. You honestly didn't know that this store sold food, let alone so much. You stop moving when you make it to the pastry section. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the Moon-Pies. Perfectly wrapped, they sit on the shelves like angels. "Moon-Pies!" You exclaim. Buddy looks at you and smiles. He then, like a gentleman, grabs a few off the shelf and brings them back to where everyone else is. Once there, you quickly unwrap the delicious pastries and start to eat. While everyone's eating (at least the humans), Gabriel smartly starts up a conversation.
"We should have a group name; like a team name, you know." He finishes up his pretzels, and crumbles the wrapper up and throws it on the ground.
You nod as you stuff your mouth with Moon-Pies.
"Any ideas?" He asks.
Buddy shrugs. "Maybe... Fantastic Four?"
Gabriel bursts out laughing. You give the doll the bruh look. "Buddy, Fantastic Four is already taken." You can't help but laugh a bit.
"Then what about the Final Four?"
You nod. "Yeah... Anybody else?"
Buddy turns to Chucky and taps him on the arm. "Chucky."
Chucky's obviously not paying attention at all. He just seems more focused on that magazine.
"Chucky!" Buddy repeats. He waits a few seconds and then grabs the magazine and throws it. "Gosh darn it, Chucky! Got a few wires loose, or what?"
He's obviously angry now, and he stomps his foot. "Really, Buddy?"
Buddy lifts up his chin and puts his hands on his hips. "Maybe if you were paying attention, I'd be nicer."
This whole doll interaction amuses you, and it seems to be amusing Gabriel as well. His eyebrows are raised and his mouth open partially. The dolls sound like humans now, and not like how they spoke when you first met them.
"Oh my god, what is it?" Chucky asks annoyed.
"Got a good team name for us all?"
Chucky glances over to the side and sarcastically answers, "The Lonely Four." He then walks over to retrieve the magazine.
Buddy shrugs. "Well, you're helpful."
"The Lonely Four..." Gabriel repeats. He nods. "Sounds about accurate."
You crumble up all five of your wrappers in one and set them aside. Gabriel glances over at them. "The Lonely Moon-Pies! Ha, that actually has a ring to it."
You smile at him. "You're for real?"
"Duh." He grins.
The smiling soon fades out when the headache gets worse. You rest your head against the vending machine that was already behind you. "This headache just won't go away, will it?"
"Headaches are the worst," Gabriel adds, which really doesn't help. You look at him and roll your eyes. "Hey, what did I do?"
You exhale. "I don't know, just don't bring it up."
He responds with a silent 'okay' and reaches for another snack. For awhile, all you can hear is crunching sounds and sighs. The silence is broken when, out of nowhere, Chucky blurts, "How is she only twenty?"
You, Gabriel, and Buddy all turn to Chucky. He looks up from the magazine and notices you all looking at him. "What? I'm being for real." You laugh at it, and soon everyone else follows. You reach for a pack of GoldFish as you still continue to smile along with The Lonely Moon-Pies.