★Chapter 36★

-3 Years Later (October 21, 2022)

Jenna's Pov

"Um Jenna!" I hear Shawn yell from the music room.

"Yeah!" I yell back and sit Ed on the couch. I run to the music room. I see Shawn sitting on a chair with his guitar case in his lap and he is holding something.

"What's this?" He ask me and turns the small thing in his hand. I smile and walk to him.

"Shawn, I'm pregnant." I whisper.

"Seriously?" His eyes go widen and I nod with the smile still on my lips. "When?"

"Today, you know how I've been sick for the past few days?" I ask and he nods. "May came over today and I told her. She made me go to the store with her to buy some test and they came back positive." I finish.

"Oh my gosh." He says and wraps his arms around me. "I'm going to be a father!"

"I know." I smile. "You'll be the best dad ever."

"And your going to be the best mother." He tells me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I say and connect our lips. "I'm so excited."

---------------------------------

-9 Months Later- (July 16, 2023)

"One more push." The nurse says.

"C'mon babe, you can do it." Shawn says as I have a death grip on his hand.

"It's a girl." The doctor shows us our baby girl but then rushes somewhere else.

-

"Here she is." Shawn says. I've had been asleep for about an hour and I guess Shawn had been to see the baby.

"What's her name?" A nurse ask us. I look up at Shawn.

"Riley Faith Mendes." Shawn smiles at me.

"That's a beautiful name." The nurse says.

"Could our parents come in?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." She says and walks out. I soon see dad, Leigh, Ariel, Aaliyah and Shawn's parents.

"She's beautiful." Leigh says and I smile while holding my baby girl.

"I know." I whisper. I see she has my blue eyes and Shawn's light brown hair. Riley is a perfect mix of us.

"Can I hold her?" Ariel ask me.

"Sure." I say. "Here." I scoot over so she can sit beside me and carefully place Riley in Ariel's small arms. Next Aaliyah holds Riley.

"Hey there, I'm your aunt Aaliyah." Aaliyah says and I smile. "Of you can call my Liyah."

-

"You get some sleep." Shawn kisses my forehead.

"Ok I'll try." I smile. Everyone got to see Riley before visiting time was over. The nurse has already taken her to the room.

I look over and see Shawn trying to get comfortable on the couch. I laugh.

"Come here." I say to him and make some room on the bed.

"Thanks." He kisses my cheek.

"Your welcome." I say and soon we fall asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! Ok so two more chapters! Ahhh I'm going to miss writing this series!

-Ashlee.