★Chapter 31★

December 24, 2017 (Sunday)

Jenna's Pov

"Sawn. Stop!" I hear the giggling of my step-sister. I walk in the living room of dad and Leigh's house to see Shawn chasing Ariel around the room.

"What is he doing to you?" I ask while picking up Ariel.

"He's trying to tickle me." She pouts and crosses her tiny arms.

"Is he now?" I look at Shawn.

"Now who would stop poking me?" Shawn ask playfully.

"Not me." She says innocently as her big blue eyes widens. She got that from our dad.

"Mhm." He says and takes her from me.

"We're back!" I hear Leigh yell from the front door. Ariel squirms from Shawn's grip and runs to the front door.

"Sawn wouldn't leave me alone." She says and Leigh chuckles.

"Ooh he's in trouble." Leigh tells her.

"Yeah." She looks up. "Daddy!" She yells as dad walks in with a few bags.

"Hey pumpkin." He says and Shawn walks out to go help with the bags. I go to the kitchen to finish the vegetable soup.

"It smells good." Leigh says and sits some bags on the counter.

"Thanks." I say and stir it. "It's almost done, it needs to heat up a little bit more."

"Sissy! I'm hungry!" Ariel yells.

"I know, dinner will be ready in a few minutes." I crouch down to her size. "Are you ready for Santa to come?"

"Yeah!" She says excitedly.

"Good." I say and stand back up.

-December 25, 2017 (Monday)

"Jenna! Sawn! Wake up! Wake up!" I feel the bed shaking.

"What." I groan and turn over.

"C'mon! Santa was here!" Ariel tugs on my hand.

"Get Shawn up." I say as I see Shawn still sound asleep. I grab my small guitar that I had as a child from my closet and hand it to Ariel.

"How do I do it?" She ask and starts playing random strings. Shawn immediately wakes up.

"Whoa! What's the ruckus?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"C'mon!! We have to go open presents." Ariel tugs us to the living room where I see dad and Leigh standing.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So I hope you liked this chapter of the story! Sorry it was short.

-Ashlee.