★Chapter 7★

May 26, 2015 (Sunday)

Jenna's pov

"Jenna wake up." I feel someone shaking me.

"What." I groan and turn over. I realize that I'm still on the couch. I guess we fell asleep.

"I made us breakfast... Sorta." Shawn says.

"What did you do?" I ask and open my eyes.

"What who said I did anything?" He awkwardly laughs. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. I see burnt bread and soggy grits. I smile.

"Mhmm didn't do anything." I laugh. "At least you tried."

"Yeah." He laughs with me. "I think I'll leave the cooking up to you."

"Yep." I smile. "How about we just heat up some waffles?"

"Sure." He shrugs. I go over to the freezer and pull out some toaster waffles. I throw in two at a time. "Did you sleep good?"

"I guess, that couch is more comfortable than I thought." We laugh. "And you?"

"Yup." He says. "With you beside me then I defiantly sleep good."

"Cheesy. As always." I blush while laughing.

"It's only the truth." He tells me and I continue to blush.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He kisses my cheek and I smile. "Now can we eat?" He ask and I laugh and nod. We sit at the counter and start eating and talking about a lot of random things.

-

"Hey guys it's Jenna." I start off the video. "I'm so sorry I haven't made a video in ages. I'm truly sorry. A lot has been going on, like Shawn and I just graduated, and some bad things happened about a month age." I explain. "But anyways lets get on with the video." I say. "Today I am join with Shawn."

"Hello." He sits down next to me on the couch.

"So what are we doing today Shawn?" I ask.

"Guess that YouTuber!" He says.

"So we both have five Youtubers picked out on our phones and have cropped them." I explain. "Shall we get started?"

"We shall."

-

In the end Shawn won.

"Ok what do I have to do?" I ask as I turn off the camera. We agreed on whoever won got to pick what the other person had to do, so I have to do something.

"Hm." He says. "I don't know."

"Weirdo." I laugh.

[-------------------------------]

Hello. Sorry this is short!

HAPPY 20TH FREAKING BIRTHDAY TO CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS!!!! I can't believe he is 20. Like will someone kill me🔫🔫.

-Ashlee.