★Chapter 34★

-December 15, 2018-

Jenna's Pov

"Guys we need to hurry, the wedding starts in an hour!" I yell to the chatty girls. Today, Rosie and Jonah are getting married and it's in our hometown of Tennessee.

"We're trying!" Abby yells back. I look and see Kayla doing Rosie's red hair, it looks like she's curling it and then a half up half down kind of thing.

------

"Bye!" Everyone yells as Jonah and Rosie get in the limo. They both wave. Jonah helps Rosie in the large car and soon it drives off with cans in the back and a sign that read, 'Just Hitched'. They are going to Hawaii.

"Ready to head back?" I ask Shawn.

"Yep." He says and we walk hand in hand to the car. Shawn was best man and I was maid of honor. It's nice seeing Shawn all dressed up in his suit and tie! Its very rare.

-

"We're back!" I yell while walking in the house of Leigh and dad.

"Hey." Dad says and a very hyper Ariel runs up to me.

"Hey sweetie." I pick her up.

"Hey sissy." She smiles. "Why are y'all so dressed up?"

"You remember Rosie and Jonah?" I ask and she nods. "They got married!"

"Oh." She says. "I forgot." She giggles.

"You didn't even know." I tickle the two year old.

"Stop!" She continue to laughs as I tickle her.

"C'mon, it's time for you to get in bed." Dad says.

"Noooo." Ari says.

"I'll see you in the morning, okay?" I say and she nods.

"Good night." Ari gives me a hug before running off to her room. As soon as dad found out that Leigh was pregnant, he started building a new room to the house for Ariel. Nope, they never moved. I walk in my old room to see Shawn getting ready for bed.

"Someone's tired." I laugh.

"Yep." He says. I grab some pajamas and throw them on and get in the bed next to Shawn.

"Good night princess." He pecks my lips.

"Good night." I say.

---------------------------------

-December 20, 2018-

Jenna's Pov

"Have a good flight home." Dad says.

"We will." I smile and hug him. I also hug Leigh and Ariel.

"When can I come to your house?" Ariel pouts.

"Soon, I promise." I say.

"Pinky swear?" She sticks out her tiny pinky.

"I swear." I wrap my larger pinky around hers.

"Ok, bye." I hug Ariel once more.

-

"Welcome to California. Please buckle up and turn off all devices, we will be landing soon." The flight attendance says. I turn off my phone and buckle up quickly.

We soon land and are free to go. I texted Taylor and asked if he could pick us up, he said sure.

"Taylor!" I yell over the large crowd of people. Shawn and I maneuver our way to Taylor and Micah. "Hey guys."

"Hey." Micah says with a smile and I return it. "Ready to go?"

"Yep." I say. We all walk out to Taylor's car and soon Shawn and I are back at our place.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! So I'm think about ending this in the next two chapters! Remember 18 votes= new story!!

-Ashlee.