★Chapter 26★

July 17, 2015 (Sunday)

Jenna's Pov

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Dakota, happy birthday to you!" We all sing and Dakota blows out the candles. I take a picture. Right now we are at Aunt Jamie and Uncle Harry's diner.

"What did you wish for?" One of her friends ask.

"Nothing, I have everything I want. Tons of wonderful friends and family and the boy of my dreams." She kisses Hayes's cheek and he blushes but puts his arm around her.

"Aww." Her friends aw.

"Who wants cake?" Kayla ask as she cuts the cake.

--

"Bye guys." I say. "Happy birthday Kota."

"Thanks." Dakota smiles and we hug.

"Hey, you have to come by the house before you leave." Camden says and we hug. Kayla and I also hug.

"Don't worry I will." I tell him.

"Good I missed you." He tells me.

"I missed y'all too." I smile and Shawn and I soon leave to go by my old house. We walk up to the front door and I walk in first. "Hello!" I call.

"We're in here!" I hear dad say from the kitchen. Shawn and I walk to the kitchen where I see dad and Leigh looking through tons of venues.

"What's going on here?" I laugh and we sit down at the table with them.

"Looking for a venue." Leigh says. "Hey Shawn."

"Hey." Shawn replies.

"Well lets get looking!" I say and they laugh.

"We both liked this one." Dad shows me one of the picture.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! Sorry this is another short chapter! Most of these chapters will be shorter. I have some news though.

This story is coming to an end soon! This is the last book to Life Of The Party. I'm thinking of ending it at chapter 35 or somewhere around there.

-Ashlee.