★Chapter 5★

May 25, 2015 (Friday)

Jenna's pov

"Bye dad." I hug dad. Shawn and I are going to stay at the beach for a few day and so I can get the rest of my stuff.

"I love you and call me when y'all land." He says and I nod. We hear our flight number getting called and walk toward the gate.

-

"Cameron!" I yell over the large crowd of people.

"Hey guys." Cameron says and we all hug.

"Lets go." I say and we walk to Cameron's car and he drives us to the beach house.

"Don't worry, no one has touched your stuff." He said.

"Well thank you." I laugh.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go to the beach." Shawn suggest.

"Yeah, Ryder is actually here." Cam says.

"Really?" I ask and Cam nods. "I've been wanting to see her."

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." He says and leaves. Shawn and I walk in. I see my lighting and stuff still set up in the living room. I need to pack that stuff up also.

"Gosh this place is so messy." Shawn jokes. It's really not, the kitchen is a little bit messy but it's not that bad.

"I know." I laugh and he does too. I sit the duffel bag, I brought, in the room I stayed in and so does Shawn. "Hey you want to go skateboarding?" I ask Shawn.

"Sure." He says. We grab our boards and walk out. I get on mine and skate toward the road. I turn around and see Shawn skating toward me.

"Slowpoke!" I joke and go a little fast. Shawn catches up with me and goes in front of me.

"Who's the slowpoke now?" He ask as I try and get in front of him. I stick my tongue out and he laughs and we continue skating.

-May 26, 2015 (Saturday)

"Ryder!" I exclaim.

"Jenna!" She yells and we hug. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, really good." I tell her. "And you?"

"I'm great." She smiles. "Ready to go meet up with the boys?" She ask and I nod. We grab our towels and walk down the hot sand to find Shawn and Cameron.

"So any update on you and Cam?" I ask.

"Tonight we are going on a date I guess you could call it." She tells me.

"Where?"

"He didn't tell me." She laughs.

"Typical. Whenever Shawn and I go on a date, he never tells me." I say.

"How was graduation?"

"Really good. I had to speak, I was so nervous." I laugh. We finally find the boys, they are kind of far away from where we parked.

I lift my shirt over my head.

"I like your tattoos." Ryder says.

"Thanks, we got them a few days ago." I tell her.

"Well lets go swim." She says and we all run to the water.

[-------------------------------]

Hi! So this is another kinda short chapter but Ryder is finally back in!

Today is my best friend, Hannah's, birthday. She is who plays Dakota. Comment below to wish her a Happy Birthday!

-Ashlee.