★Chapter 16★

-Later That Night-

Jenna's Pov

"So where is this place at?" I ask.

"The same apartment build as Cameron and Nash." Shawn tells me.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Ricky, Jc and Kian said we can stay at their place while we get our stuff in the place." He says.

"Oh, so I'll be the only girl?" I laugh.

"Well Jc said Lia is over there a lot so you won't be alone." He says.

"Good." I breath out.

"Get some sleep, the flight is early tomorrow." Shawn tells me and I nod.

Soon I fall asleep.

-June 14, Sunday-

"See you soon." Nash says as we hug.

"Yep." I smile and we break apart. "Bye Cam."

"Bye Jen." Cameron says and we hug. Nash, Cam, and everyone else who came that were guest, leave. Next is me.

"Call me when you land." Shawn says.

"Don't worry I will." I assure him. I get up on my toes and give him a quick kiss. "Bye guys!" I call out to Taylor, Carter, Hayes, Aaron, Jack, Jack and Matt.

"Bye." They say and we group hug. I quickly grab my backpack and run toward the gate.

-

"Dad! Mom!" I yell out over the loud airport.

"Jenna!" We run toward each other. I let go of my suitcase handle and wrap each arm around them.

"I miss y'all." My voice is muffled.

"We missed you too." Dad says.

"Let's go home!" I say and we all walk out the car. I notice a new ring on Leigh's ring finger as dad and her hold hands in the car. "Ooh Leigh can I see your new ring?"

"Um Jenna we need to tell you something." Dad says and pulls over as Leigh hands me her finger. I examine the beautiful ring.

"Yes?" I ask while looking at the ring.

"Well Leigh and I are." He pauses and they look at each other. "We're getting married."

"Oh my gosh!" I squeal. "If it didn't take you long enough!" They laugh. "When did he ask?" I ask Leigh as dad pulls back out on the road.

"Two days after you left." Leigh tells me.

"Oh so you could've done it while I was here?" I joke with dad and he laughs. We talk until reaching the house. I see that Rosie, Isaiah, Jonah, Abby and Brody are here.

"Jenna!" They all yell while pulling me into a group hug.

"Hey guys." I smile.

"We heard." Rosie says.

"Are you excited?" Abby ask.

"Of course I am." I smile. "I think I'm leaving in about a week and Shawn and I are staying with Ricky, Jc and Kian until we get our things in the apartment."

"Oh, so he already got the place?" Rosie raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah. He ask me when he gave me back my keys, I noticed that there was a new key on it." I tell them.

"Where is it?" Abby ask me.

"The same building as Cameron and Nash." I say.

"Oh ok." Abby says and I nod.

"Nash had looked at it already and said it was really nice. For some reason Shawn gave him and Cameron a key." I laugh.

"And why?" Rosie ask while laughing.

"Who knows." I shrug.

"Lets go out to eat tonight." Isaiah suggest.

"Yeah." We all agree and walk to my room.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry it's short but hope you like it!

-Ashlee.