★Chapter 13★

June 11, 2015 (Thursday)

Jenna's pov

"I drove by all the places we use to hang out getting wasted." I hear 5 Seconds Of Summer come on. Today all the girls are hanging out together and all the boys are hanging out together, later we're all going to meet up.

"Ah! This is my song!" I yell and turn up the volume. Lia, Jenn, Andrea, Arden, Meghan, Lauren, Mahogany, Dakota and I are in the lounge room.

"Like the way felt to fall asleep next to you!" Lauren and I sing together. "And the memories that never can escape!"

"Cos' I'm not fine at all!" By now, we are all singing, dancing terribly and laughing.

-

"Hey guys it's Jenn here." Jenn says to her camera. "And as you can see I'm being joined by-"

"Me!" I shout.

"And me!" Andrea shouts from beside me.

"Also you can't forget about me!" Lauren says.

"I'm being joined by 7 people today. That is Lia, Jenna, Lauren, Meghan, Mahogany, Arden, Andrea, and Dakota." Jenn says.

"HEY!" We all shout.

"Yeah, I don't know if they are high or not." Jenn laughs at us.

"Yeah, we're high off candy." I laugh. We all got kind of hyper and then who's idea was it to do a video? Oh yeah right, my great and wonderful idea.

"Anyway, lets get on with the video, today we are doing." She starts off. "YouTuber whisper."

-

"Bye." I say to Arden and Lauren.

"Bye!" They shout back. I walk in Shawn and my room and see he's not in here. I get some pajamas and stuff quickly and go to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and everything else, I walk out and see Shawn still gone. I hear the door open. I see Shawn walk in.

"Sorry, Aaron and I were talking." He says.

"It's fine." I say and get comfortable under the covers.

Soon we fall asleep.

[-------------------------------]

Ugh!! This chapter absolutely sucks!

So anyways today was fun day or whatever at my school, and me and my two friends were playing kickball. So out of nowhere, my crush comes up to us and is like, "do y'all want to play kickball?" And my voice as been cracking all day and so my voice was very high pitched, and you can ask my friends my voice is pretty deep. I was like, "Uh. Uh. Sure." I was freaking embarrassing!

So how was your day?????

-Ashlee.