★Chapter 4★

May 23, 2015 (Saturday)

Jenna's pov

"I wish I could meet them." I say as we watch Pentatonix music videos. "Seriously I love Mitch, he is amazing. I mean everyone one else is amazing at singing too"

"Yeah." Shawn agrees.

"We can take these bandages off soon." I smile and he does too. "Maybe we could go swimming once we can get them off."

"Yep." He says. "But we don't have anything to swim in."

"We could run back to the house and get our swimsuits." I say.

"Well if we are then we better be going." I nod and we quickly leave to go and get our things and come back. I walk to Rosie and Jonah's room. A sleepy Rosie answers the door.

"Can I help you?" She ask.

"Yeah, do y'all want to come swimming with us?" I ask.

"Sure, we will meet y'all down there." She closes the door. I walk to the room beside it, which is ours, and walk in. I go in the bathroom and quickly put on my bikini. I wait to take off my bandage. I want to do that with Shawn. I walk out and see him ready.

"Did you wait too?" He ask and I nod.

"Well lets take them off." I say and we take off the bandaids. They look so good. I walk over to him and we hug. "They are perfect." I smile. When we hug you can see the saying.

"Yep." He wraps his arms around me. "I love you so much." Shawn looks at me.

"I love you too." I say and our lips connect. It's just like the first kiss, always bringing butterflies. It might sound cheesy but it's true. "Ready to go?"

"Yep." He says. I quickly throw a large shirt and grab my towel. We walk down to the outdoor pool. I set my towel on one of the seats. I see Isaiah and Abby.

"Hey guys." I say and take off my shirt.

"Hey- woah what's that?" Isaiah ask Shawn and I.

"Tattoos." I reply.

"And when did you get those?" Abby ask.

"Last night." Shawn says.

"That's cool." Isaiah says.

Rosie and Jonah also liked the tattoos, now I just have to see what dad and Leigh say about it. I'm pretty sure they will be ok about it cause Leigh has about 5 tattoos and so does dad.

[-------------------------------]

Hii. So sorry this is short but hope you like it! Comment if you love Pentatonix. I'm like in love with them!

-Ashlee.