★Chapter 9★

June 6, 2015 (Saturday)

Jenna's pov

"Bye!" I hear Rosie, Isaiah, Jonah and Abby shout from behind me. I wave at them as I walk toward the gate.

-

"Carter!" I yell over the loud crowd of people. Carter had texted me while I was on the plane saying he would pick me up. I see Carter jogging toward me.

"Hey." We hug quickly. I grab my suitcase and we walk outside, only to be mobbed. "The cars this way!" Carter shouts over the loud.

"Ok!" I yell back and we try and push through the crowd of girls. Finally we make it to the car. Girls start crowding the car and knocking on the windows.

"Wait a second, let me call someone." Carter says as I try and calm down. I nod. He calls one of the guards and hangs up. "They should be here in a few minutes. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I reply and he nods. Soon I see Neil pushing through the mob with some others. It looks like police. "Looks like their here." I tell Carter. I see Neil at the window knocking for me to roll it down. I roll down the window and hear tons of screams.

"I need y'all to get in the back so we can get out of here." He shouts and we nod. We both climb in the back and Neil and a police gets in the front. "Are y'all ok."

"Yeah." We both reply. The police finally get the path cleared and Neil starts driving.

We finally make it back to the hotel and I had my breathing back to normal. I go to the back and get out my blue suitcase. Carter and I walk in.

"I think Cam has your key." Carter says and I nod. "He's in the gaming room."

"Of course." We laugh and walk to a room with different kinds of games. I see half of the boys here. I find Cameron.

"How can I help you?" He ask while him and Taylor play foosball.

"Key please." I smile. I look over and see Taylor about to score. I quickly get the end knob and hit the ball over.

"CHEATER!" Taylor yells as the ball drops in the hole.

"Sorry." I laugh and Cameron hands me the key. "Your welcome."

"Thanks." Cam says and tells me the room. I grab the handle of my suitcase and drag it toward the elevator. I press the keys and it lifts up.

Finally it stops and opens. I walk out and to the room.

"Shawn?" I call out. I walk in and see him asleep in the bed. I smile and sit my suitcase down. I lay beside Shawn and he is still asleep. I soon fall asleep next to him.

[-------------------------------]

Hello! So it's finally kind of a longer chapter I guess, I don't really know.

So a minute ago Nash, Jack and Jack were on America Funniest Home Videos and I was fangirling and my dad is in here with me and he was giving me weird looks. Yeah, he thinks I'm the strangest person ever now...

-Ashlee.