Wake up.

Summer POV

"What the fuck do you mean Demetrius gone and Fall is shot?!" I yelled through the phone.

"I don't know Summer, i don't know. All I know was my niece was bleeding all over the floor and there's no sign of Demetrius" My Aunt cried.

"I'm on my way. What hospital!" I yelled getting up and putting my shoes on.

It was almost one in the afternoon why is they now calling me!

"Baby what's wrong?" Cash said sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Fall got shot! And Demetrius missing!".

"Oh shit!" He yelled getting up and throwing clothes on.

When we were ready, we hopped in his truck and sped to the hospital passing all stop signs, all red lights we had to get there as soon as possible, and being that Cash lived so far from it, we would be there less than twenty minutes.

All I kept replaying in my head was Demetrius missing and Fall got shot. I couldn't think about nothing else right now.

"Everything's gonna be fine baby" Cash said grabbing my hand.

I really wanted to believe that but something in my gut told me everything won't be fine. When we got the the hospital Jasmine, Aunt Renee and Raven were sitting in the waiting area.

"What they saying? Did anyone make a police report?!" I said.

"Yeah we did this morning, they're out looking for him" Jasmine said.

"This morning?? It's one-thirty why am I now hearing about this?!" I yelled.

"We've been calling you since last night you haven't been answering!" Raven yelled.

"They said Fall got shot in the neck and the side of her head. They said it's not looking to good, she's been in and out of surgery all morning and they said she just won't wake up" Aunt Renee said weeping.

I could understand why Aunt Renee was so hurt. She practically raised Fall into the lady she is today. But on the other hand Raven? You barely know my sister. She was irritating me.

Ty came in and Jasmine jumped up hugging him.
All I could do was sit there and stare at the ground. I heard Cash saying stuff but I wasn't paying him or nobody else no attention.

"How did this happen?!" I finally said.

"Somebody broke into the house and when they found Fall unconscious it was a kitchen knife laying next to her. She's so brave" my Aunt told me.

I just can't believe something like this happened. Never in a million years would I think this would happen.

Rashad POV

"You ready to go home?" I asked Demetrius.

"Yes but where mommy? Mommy coming too?" He asked.

"No, mommy staying here but we can visit all the time".

"Okay daddy".

I held his hand while we walked into the airport. It was full of people, I know the police is probably looking for Demetrius by now so I gotta get us outta here as soon as possible.