Betrayal.

Summer POV

Four weeks later ~

"Come on girl, relax" Raven told me.

She laid next to me on a massage chair wrapped into a towel.

"Girl I'm trying" I said annoyed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you ladies ready?" The masseuse asked.

I looked up and it was two dark skin men standing there in all smiles. I looked over at Raven who also was smiling.

"I'll take you" she pointed to the one who stood on the right of me.

I laid down and relaxed.

I can't lie, this shit was feeling amazing but I just couldn't get Demetrius out my head. It's been over a month and they still haven't seen no sign of him. It's been plenty of times when I stayed up all night looking for him, all over Atlanta. I just can't cope with me knowing somebody out here have my baby. Who would wanna snatch a innocent baby from his home?

"Girl you ready?" Raven said interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yeah".

I didn't even realize the session was over. I got up and wrapped my towel around me.

"That shit felt good" she said putting her clothes on.

After I got dressed we paid and left.

She wanted to chill at her house for a while so that's what we did.

I haven't had any sleep for real but when I hit her sheets, I was out.

————————————————————————

I woke up and found Raven out the bed. It was dark outside now so I had to be sleep for a couple hours. I was trying to look for my phone because I know Cash probably tried to call me a few times.

I got up and stretched then I found my phone on the dresser. When I picked it up it wasn't no calls from Cash instead it was a ton of calls and messages from a R name. I tried to put my password in but it didn't work then I noticed this wasn't my phone it was Ravens.

Any other time I would put her phone down because we always got our phones mixed up by the case but this time I couldn't the messages that this R person were sending was so weird. It read.

R : I just got back home. She sleep?
R : I got a few boys down there lurking.
R : Just tell me when the times right.
R : Remember the payment.
R : Helloooo
R : ???

I was beyond confused. She never told me about this "R".

"Girl why you snooping?" Raven said standing in the doorway almost scaring the life out of me.

I turned around. "Girl I thought this was my phone, somebody been blowing you up" I said exchanging phones.

She looked down at her phone then she made this weird look.

"You have to go, you need a ride?" She said looking back at me.

"Huh?".

"I mean I have to go. Cash can come get you?" She asked.

"Yeah".

"Alright lock the door behind you".

She walked out the room then about one minute later I heard the door slam.