Promises.

Rashad POV

"Take me home now!".

I continued driving to my crib. She had life fucked up. You let a stranger fuck but didn't give yo shit up to me? I was furious.

"Now! Turn this car the fuck around Rashad. I swear you done".

This bitch tryna' get under my skin but get mad and cry and shit when I retaliate? I ain't mean to put my hands on her but she definitely got what she was looking for.

"So you really gone put yo hands on me though?" She asked.

"Man Summer gone with that shit".

"You done Rashad. I swear" she mumbled tapping her leg.

"Man stop saying that shit bitch! I ain't done until I say I am!".

She laughed. "Ima let you believe that".

When I pulled up to my house she immediately locked her door.

"Summer bruh, come in the house".

"I ain't going nowhere with you Rashad. Take me home before I call another Uber".

"You ain't going no fucking where. I'll sleep in this car with you if I have too".

She frowned. Then pulled out her phone. I sat my seat back to relax while I started freaking my mild. She was texting somebody because I kept hearing her phone go off. I looked over at her and she was smiling from ear to ear. I looked down at her phone and noticed her dm'n somebody.

"Oh my godddd" She said laughing with her hand over her mouth.

I snatched her phone out her hands and slid in on the side of my seat so she couldn't get it.

"Rashad give me my damn phone!" She yelled.

"Na you ain't getting shit. Now yo stupid ass can sit here if you want". I said grabbing her phone and getting out of the car.

She followed slamming my door behind her.

"I should've never fucked with you" she said sitting on my couch.

I ignored her. Instead I went upstairs to take a shower locking the door behind me so she can't steal her phone away.

Summer POV :

I hate this nigga. I swear if I could go back in time I would. Fuck him. I thought to myself.

"Rashad give me my fucking phone!" I yelled banging on the bathroom door.

He had his bluetooth speaker blasting while he showered. I know this nigga got a phone around here I could use for Uber. I started searching his bed room. I didn't find anything but a damn flip phone. I went downstairs and noticed his phone laying on the counter. I picked it up and luckily the dumb ass ain't have a passcode.

I was suppose to download Uber but I started snooping through it. I went to him and Sydney messages. It read.

Sydney : You couldn't come with me to the abortion clinic?

Rashad : Naw Man. I already told you what it is.

Sydney : So you really dissing me for that young bitch?

Rashad : Watch That bitch word. I been told you I had a girl you decided to get fucked. You got the abortion?

Sydney : Fuck you.

Rashad : Naw I'm good. Yo shit was trash. It's on doe.

Sydney : Blocked!

I decided to snoop through some other messages. I stopped at the contact that said T baby. It read.

T baby : Why you delete our instasnap?

Rashad : My fault, I got a bitch and I ain't leaving her for you.

T baby : A bitch? You just said you was single if you had a bitch then why'd you fuck me? I'm confused

Rashad : You said you wanted to fuck. I ain't never been pressed fa pussy young.

T baby : ✌🏾

Rashad : 🤷🏽‍♂️

This nigga is beyond sad. He a untrustworthy, lying ass bitch. I'm done with him. I went to download the Uber app and sat down on the couch. It was taking forever. I heard the shower stop so I ran into the downstairs bathroom and locked the door. After it was downloaded I put my information in and ordered it. It would be arriving in ten minutes. I sat down on the toilet waiting on it. Fuck that phone I can get another. I just needed to get away from this nigga I thought.

"Summer" I heard Rashad call out.

I sat on the toilet quietly making sure not to make a sound.

"Summer man. Can we talk!".

I heard his voice getting closer. Then the door knob twisted.

"Summer open the door. Stop being childish. I ain't going nowhere".

I ignored him.

"'Man give me my phone!" He yelled.

I figured if I sat here he would never move. So I decided to leave out the bathroom so I could make my Uber.

"Comere man" he said grabbing my waist.

"Rashad.."

"Summer. I'm not loosing you man".

I've been holding so much shit in lately. I bursted into tears.

"I love you man" he said holding my face up wiping my tears.

"Then why..why you k-keep cheating Rashad" I could barely get out the words.

"Man ion know".

"You don't know huh? You fucked two bitches since we've been together Rashad!" I said throwing his phone at him.

"Can you sit down?" He asked me picking up his phone.

I sat down on the couch. Then a Uber alert popped up on his phone. He looked down and read it.

"You was bouta leave?" He asked.

I ignored him. Instead I kept looking at the blank screen.

"Listen Summer, you the only girl I've ever been with. Shit you the only girl I've ever loved. My momma was a junkie, my dad in jail. All I had was my uncle and he passed away from cancer. I don't know how to love, before I met you all I did was talk to multiple girls at once. I never tried to be faithful to just one girl. But I know for a fact you the only girl I want. I don't know why I do what I do".

I sniffled then nodded. I kind of understood where he was coming from.

"You just gotta help me man. Make me a better me. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. It'll never happen again. And I'm sorry for all the bullshit I've been putting you through. I promise I'm sorry bae".

He kissed my forehead. "Stop crying Summer".

"So how I'm suppose to t-t-trust that you not out here doing foul shit? I don't trust you Rashad".

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a black box.

"Summer I promise to be faithful to you. And only you". He said opening the box.

It was a beautiful beaming ring sparkling. I fell inlove instantly.

"Aw baby!! Thank you so much. I love you" I said jumping up kissing him.

"I love you more".