Summer or Winter ?

Summer POV

"Please give me another chance". Mike said through the phone.

"Why'd you lie?".

"I didn't lie. It..just never came up".

"I told you everything about me. You couldn't mention you had two girls and a baby momma Mike?".

"You right. I was wrong for that. I don't wanna lose you man".

"How can I leave somebody I already left?".

He was silent. He tried to say something but I already had hung up. He was dead wrong for that and he knew he was. I just lost my baby because of him. Why do nigga lie so much? Just keep it a buck. I've been in bed all day. I decided to hop in the shower and go pay Rashad a visit. Plus I miss my son.

Rashad POV

"I want you to meet somebody really important in my life" I said to Winter.

I took Demetrius out the car seat and held him.
Winter meet my heart, Demetrius.

She smiled. "He's perfect".

"I know right. He look just like me".

She laughed. "Don't flatter yourself".

I laid him in his crib I just had bought a few days ago. He was still sleep. I wanted him to sleep so we could be up all night.

"I'll make us some breakfast" Winter said walking down stairs.

I laid down picking my phone up getting on Instagram. I went on Summer page all she posted was sad quotes. I know it kind of sound cold but I'm glad she not having his baby nomore. She need to just move on from him she deserved way better.

"Baby you got company!" I heard Winter yell. I went downstairs to find Summer in my living room.

I looked at Winter. She looked at me then back at the pot on the stove.

"Wassup what you doing here?" I asked.

"I mean you do have my son. Can I talk to you real quick?".

"Yeah" I said walking up the stairs. She followed.

We entered Demetrius room and I shut the door behind her.

"Wassup?" I asked twisting my hair.

"Look I came over here to talk to you about a few things".

"Okay".

"Rashad I know you got something going on but I really need you back in my life. Every since we split apart I haven't been the same rather I admitted that or not".

I was stunned. In my eyes I was threw with her. I don't know why she came over here with all these new feelings all of a sudden.

"I appreciate that. But Summer I'm dealing with someone right now".

She looked like I just said something totally wrong.

"So you picking her over me Rashad?".

Man.

"Who said that-".

"Are you picking her over me!".

"Dude is you serious? Yo lil relationship ain't work out so now you over here tryna mess up mines?".

I seen tears fall from her eyes. "It's gone be me or her".

This girl is nuts man. She was just whole pregnant by another nigga two days ago! Now since he lied or whatever the fuck happened she wanna come over here thinking she gone win me back? Winter was good for me right now. She didn't complain much, she wasn't always looking over my damn shoulders. On the other hand Summer was just the opposite. I don't got time for that shit man.

"So you don't hear me talking to you? I thought we were better than that Rashad. We've been through so much shit, I never thought it would come to this. Who's it's gone be? Me or he-".

"It's her".

"What the fuck you just say? Cause it sounded like you just said her".

She took two steps closer to me. I sighed.

"Summer I'm not finna' leave what I have because yo' situation ain't work out-".

Before I could finish my sentence she slapped me. I grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground causing a loud thump. She got back up trying to swing but I caught her hands this time. Dumb ass girl.

"Get off me! I can't believe you man" she cried.

Winter walked in. Shit only gone get worse from this point.

I let go of her hands. I shouldn't have.

"Bitch we having family time right now. Get out" Summer yelled.

"Is everything fine?" Winter said looking at me.

"Yeah baby. It's okay. I'll be down there".

"Baby? Bitch-" she ran up on Winter and punched her in the face.

Winter held her jaw in disbelief.

"Rashad are you gone handle this?" Winter voice was cracking like she wanted to cry. Damn.

I looked at her then back at Summer.

"Get out!".

"What-".

"Get the fuck out!".

She stood there with tears in her eyes. "You really choosing this bitch over me?".

"Summer if I say It again ima put hands on you".

She looked over at Winter and gave her the most craziest look I've personally ever seen from her. She wanted to do damage. She had to go.

"You a never see Demetrius again!".

She snatched him roughly out his bed and his diaper bag.

"Bitch don't grab him like that!" I yelled snatching her ponytail back.

"You gone do that while I got my son in my hands?".

"Man get the fuck out".

She walked pass Winter and bumping her, walked down the stairs. Then I heard the door slam.