I cece you.

Rashad POV

"Baby you here?" I called out.

"I'm in here" she said.

I walked into our bedroom and gave her a tight hug. "I love you so much".

"I love you more" she said meeting me with a kiss.

"We gotta talk" I told her sitting her on my lap.

She looked confused. "About?".

I was scared for what I was about to say. I didn't know how to say it but I know it needed to be said.

"Summer.. the dude who killed Dayday is dead".

"That's it?".

"I killed him and... when I got to his house.. Lex was there".

Her eyes were tearing up. "What? No she couldn't be. She's with her uncle" she said jumping up and pulling out her phone.

"Baby she's dead".

"No-no she's with her Uncle. I was just there Rashad".

"Baby she lied to you. She was with the nigga and she got hit in the cross fire" I lied.

I didn't wanna tell her I shot her purposely.

She bursted out crying. "S-s-so you telling me my bestfriend set up D-Dayday?" She said.

I nodded. She fell into my arms. I just held her and we laid there. She was crying for hours. I couldn't do nothing but lay there and rub her back.

"I'm stressing Rashad" she finally said.

"Baby you can't be stressing. I'm sorry for telling you this now but you got my seed in you. You can't be stressing Summer" I told her while rubbing her stomach.

"I know Rashad, I just haven't been myself lately. We haven't talked for weeks, all I did was stress. I was praying you were okay" she told me.

Damn I should've called her. I just didn't want her worrying but I guess she was worrying because I didn't call.

"It's okay baby. I'm here now, you wanna take a bath?".

She nodded. I picked her up then walked to the bathroom to run some warm water.

————————————————————————

I woke up to Summer laying under me holding me tight. I kissed her forehead. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake her. She needed some sleep. So instead I picked up my phone and got on Instagram. Before I could do anything my phone started ringing it was the chick I had in here when Summer came home a few weeks back. My heart dropped. I hurried and declined it. Another call came through it was from Rich.

"Wassup bro?" I said through the phone.

"Wassup you straight?".

"Fasho" I told him.

"Bet ima hit you later".

The call ended. I put my phone on silent then put my phone back down on the bed and pulled Summer closer to me and held her tight. I could get used to this.

Summer POV

"Your what?" Fall said through the phone.