Disrespectful.

Summer POV

"Stop snoring so loud" I whispered to Rashad.

This nigga woke me up out my sleep because how loud he was. I was laying on his chest trying to fall back to sleep when his phone went off. I picked it up and it said Rich texted him. It read.

"Bro you cool?".

I texted back and said yeah.

A message caught my attention so I clicked it. It read.

(216)478-3245 : I thought you were coming back?

Rashad : Naw I'm here with my girl.

(216)4783245 : Did you tell yo girl about what we did earlier?

Rashad : That's none of your concern dick lips. Blocked.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I not reading this right? I re read the messages over and over and each time my mouth dropped. This nigga still out doing him and I got his baby? Then had the nerve to come home and kiss me? I threw his phone at his face then stood up wrapping the sheet around me so I could get dressed.

"Baby whats wrong" He mumbled sitting up rubbing his eyes. I turned around to look at his dumb ass.

He looked down at his phone and seen the messages then looked up at me.

"No wait baby I can explain" he said jumping up.

"I don't wanna hear it Rashad".

I picked up some shorts and slid on a tank top. I couldn't find my slides.

"Where's my slides?".

"Baby you not going nowhere. It's three ina morning".

Is this nigga dumb? This was the third time I found out he was doing foul shit behind my back. Three strikes and your out baby and all.

"Come here man" he said grabbing my arm.

I snatched away and walked down the hall.

Where the fuck is my slides?

I threw on my uggs then walked down the stairs.

"Baby man. Where is you going?".

"Away from you".

"Man come here! You not going nowhere!" He yanked me towards him.

When I yanked back, I fell down all twenty stairs.

"N-no, no Summer man. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you".

I heard him running down the stairs to help me up. I started crying for my baby. He stood me up and I instantly felt sharp pains in my stomach.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yanked back. I stumbled to the counter to get my keys then slammed the front door behind me.

I rushed to the nearest hospital.

"Summer Jones. I need to see about my baby!" I yelled.

"Okay a nurse will be coming right away".

I stood there for a few minutes then a nurse walked up.

"Hi Summer come with me".

I followed her quickly. She took my ultra sound.

"The baby is fine. You mind telling me what happened? Also, you've missed a couple appointments should I schedule you for next week?".