Cloud Nine.

Summer POV

"It's Dj Derrell I see y'all out there getting y'all skate on! I got sum for y'all!" He yelled into the mic.

"What size shoe you wear? 10?" Cash joked.

"Actually no, a seven sweetie" I told him.

"Lemme get a size nine and size seven for the lady" Cash told the man behind the counter.

He handed over our tickets and we grabbed our skates.

"You know how to skate right?" He asked.

"Don't you think it's a little too late to ask that?" I laughed standing up.

"Come on".

He grabbed me by the waist and skated backwards into the rink. I was skating smoothly all up until some guy laying on the floor causing me to trip over him.

Cash laughed his ass off.

"You okay ma?" He said helping me up.

"Yeah I'm okay" I smiled trying to hide the embarrassment.

"It's cool, you fall and get back up" he said holding my hand.

"Grab you somebody and join us on the rink for all the couples tonight. Please don't fall and buss yo ass cause we will laugh!" Dj Derrell said before playing Cater 2 U by Destiny Child.

He stood in front of me and skated backwards.

"You gone let me cater to you?" He asked pulling me closer.

"If that's what you wanna do" I said smiling.

"I take that as a yes" he said leaning in for a kiss.

I almost choked.

I leaned in and kissed him back. His big soft lips felt good on mines.

"You ready to get something to eat?" He asked.

"Yeah where we going?".

"I'm in the mood for some chipotle" he said.

"That shit nasty" I said turning my face up.

"Well what you wanna eat shawty?".

"Chinese food sounds cool".

"Chinese it is" he said kissing my neck.

I felt like I was on cloud nine. The way he handled me was all I ever wanted from someone. I never wanted to fuck somebody by just looking at him.

Rashad POV

"Tell daddy you love em!".

"I love you daddy! I love you!".

"Daddy finna nut".

"Okayy daddy!" She moaned.

I gripped her neck even tighter and released my nut right into the condom. I stood in the position for a minute then pulled my pants up.

"That was great" she said laying down and getting under the covers.

Before I could respond my phone rang.

"Yeah we got some info in about her, come to the trap" Rich told me before hanging up.

I put my phone in my pocket then looked over at Taliah who was staring me dead in the eyes.

"Let me guess, you gotta leave?" She asked.

"Yeah but ima hit you up tomorrow ight?".

"Shit never gone change Rashad damn!" She yelled putting her clothes on.

Man I ain't got time for her. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door when I seen something fly past my face and hit the wall. I turned around and found Taliah holding a shoe.

"Bra what is you on? I said I'll hit you up" I told her.

"I'm tired of this same routine Rashad! You call me to a hotel, we fuck and you leave!".

I rubbed my forehead. This hoe irritating.

"I'll talk to you man" I said before leaving.

Summer POV

"I'll see y'all Monday have a good time out there" Jasmine told Aunt Renee.

"We will, y'all behave" she said before walking out to the car.

I heard Fall suitcase stumbling  down the stairs.

"You need some help?" I asked walking up the stairs to grab her suitcase.

"I wish I could stay here with y'all" Fall wined.

"You know the deal. Until you turn eighteen I can't kick it with you" Jasmine told Fall.

"Besides, y'all have fun every year what's the difference now?" Jasmine added.

She was making things worse.

"Fall y'all gone have a good time. It's only three days" I told her.

"You right, love y'all" she said grabbing her suitcase from me.

"Love you too" I said back.

"Love you girl" Jasmine said.

As soon as we seen that car pull out the driveway we blasted music on the built in speaker that was in the living room wall.

"Hold up cut that down Ty calling" she yelled over the music. I turned the television down using the remote.

"Chillin, listening to music" she said.

"Alright I'll let you know".

"Love you too".

With that she hung up. Then looked up at me.

"Ty and Cash wanna go out to eat later but tonight we going out" she told me.

"That sound cool, we going to that same club?" I asked.

"No remember I was telling you about the Scenery?".

"Oh yeah, alright it's a bet" I told her playing the music.

The whole day we chilled in the house for real. When the big clock struck 8:00 we both started getting ready.

Rashad POV

"Wassgood" Rich said dapping me up.

"What's the word?".

"So she moved down there with her Auntie, we don't know exactly where she live but we know somewhere in Buckhead. They be at the local clubs down there almost every night my nigga told me" Rich said.

"You know what's our next move right?" I asked.

"Fasho, you know I'm down" he responded.

"Atlanta here we come".