Caught.

Summer POV

"Come outside" I told Lex through the phone.

We were about to go to the club. Rashad is out with Dayday doing who knows what. A few minutes passed and Lex came outside and hopped in my car.

"This you?" She asked with her eyes wide.

"Yes this my baby" I said rubbing the dash board.

"We've came a long way bitch! I remember I used to have to come get yo ass but now we both whipping".

I pulled off and put the address in my GPS.

"Turn right and your destination will be on the left".

I followed the directions and parked.

"Damn it's packed!" I yelled.

"Hell yeah! This the best time to come" Lex said before grabbing her purse and exiting the car.

I did the same.

We stood in the line waiting to get in. We kept our fake I.D's on us. We had them since ninth grade year. When we finally reached the front he looked at our I.D's and told us to go in.

"I want a drink" Lex said walking towards the bar. I followed.

"Let me get a shot of patron and Hennessy" she told the bartender.

I didn't want to drink for-real because we had school in the A.M. I took two shots of patron and a shot of Hennessy. After that I was cool on drinking some more.

We sat at the bar most of the night. Lex was throwing them drinks back. It seemed like she needed them. At one point of the night I asked her what was wrong and she shrugged me off so I just left her alone. I got a text from Rashad.

"Summer, I know yo ass ain't out at no club".

I decided not to text back. He knew I wasn't doing shit.

"Let's dance bitch!" Lex said grabbing my arm. She was clearly drunk.

When we reached the dance floor it was packed. We rocked out in our own little world singing the lyrics.

"I ain't never had nobody show me all the thing that you done show me ina special way I feel when you hold me we gone always be together baby that's what you told me and I believe it cause I ain't never had nobody do me like you do".

After about two hours flew by I was ready to go. I had to hold Lex up walking to the car. When we approached the car. Two guys walked up. A light skinned one that look kinda cute and a dark-skin one that was ugly.

"You need help?" The dark skinned one asked.

"Na I got her" I said putting her into the car then walking around to my side getting in.

The light skinned one walked to my side. I rolled my window down.

"Where y'all bouta go?" He asked.

"I'm about to take her home".

"Can we ride with y'all?".

"Naw we both got a boyfriend" I said.

"Damn man. Anybody ever told you that you was gorgeous?".

He's so corny.

"Yeah my boyfriend tell me that a lot. But it was nice chatting we gotta go" I said rolling my window up.

He smacked his lips and they walked away. I sped off. It was two in the morning now. I had to get home before Rashad did or I was busted.