Club Shadow.

Summer POV

We pulled up to some club called Club Shadow.
It was at twenty one and up club. To me that meant there wouldn't be no little ass kids there. We walked up to the line. I walked over to get in place when Rose grabbed my arm and we walked to the front line. The security guard checked us and we walked in.

"Girl y'all got it like that?" I laughed grabbing Rose arm.

"Do we?" She laughed back.

We walked over to the bar. It was a Chinese man standing there.

"Summer do you drink?" Tyonna asked.

"Yeah".

"Let me get some patron on ice. Make that three on Ty's tab" Rose said.

Who the hell is Ty?

We waited on our drinks then walked over to the V.I.P section. It was bottles of some type of clear liquid in a bucket filled with ice. The way it was set up, it was so cute. I sat down then Rose and Tyonna sat next to me.

"You ever drunk Vodka?" Tyonna asked me.

"No but I want too".

She grabbed some cups and poured us some drinks. It tasted kind of funny but I liked how it was starting to make me feel. I don't know why but I wanted to dance.

"Wassup ma? Who her" a guy said sitting down next to Rose.

"This my girl Summer, she from Ohio" she said over the music.

He was eyeing me down.

From their conversation I could tell that was her man, Ty the one she mentioned earlier.

After a while me and Tyonna grew bored so we got up and started dancing. I was rocking in my own little world when I looked up and found eyes all over me.

"Girl they feeling you. What I say?" Tyonna yelled over the music.

I laughed. I continued to dance. My song came on and that made me turn up even more. I was beginning to love ATL.

After we got tired we went back to the section where Rose and Ty were. I sat down and immediately a dude walked up.

"Wassup ma, how you?" He said looking at me.

"I'm cool".

"Lemme get yo number".

"You gotta work for this number".

"Damn, well my name Hollis ima see you round' you be here often?" He yelled over the music.

"I just moved here" I yelled back.

"That's why I ain't never seen yo cute ass" he said.

Somebody walked up and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and the dude whispered something in his ear making him walk away.

The whole night niggas kept stopping at our section to chop it up. I entertained about three of them. On the other hand Tyonna ass? She got so many numbers.

Eventually after Ty left, Rose said she was ready to go. We grabbed our purses and made our way out the building. I couldn't wait to get home to Demetrius. I missed him so much.

————————————————————————
Rashad :

"Man round dem niggas up and meet at the place".

"Alright bro. Give me ten minutes" Rich said before hanging up.

I pulled off and made it there in minutes. I got out the car and walked in the building.

I sat down and waited for them niggas to get here.

After twenty minutes I heard them coming in.

"Wassup bra" Rich said dapping me up.

I stood up and they all sat at the table.

"I pay y'all more than enough money. So what I wanna know is why it's taking yall this long to find this hoe and my son?!".

"We been looking bro. I swear" Fred said.

"So what's the fucking word?!" I yelled.

"We know she in ATL. Just not exactly where yet".

"Man y'all been knowing this shit for days! Y'all got 48 hours".

I walked outside and got in my car. These dumb ass niggas man. I should've hired some professional people and not have listened to Rich dumb ass.

I pulled off and drove home.

————————————————————————

Summer :

"Alright see y'all later" Tyonna said closing her door.

"I'm so exhausted" Rose said bagging out her driveway.

"Man you? I can't wait to hit them sheets".

Rose laughed.

"So wassup with you and this Ty dude?" I asked.

"We've been dating on and off for three years".

"Damn do he got any friends? Cause he definitely fine".

"Yes and they even finer" she laughed.

"Where they at??".

"Well they his brothers from anotha mother. You gone see them real soon".

We pulled up to her house. After walking up the stairs and grabbing Demetrius out Fall room then walking to my room, I was exhausted.

I took my clothes off then laid down in bed. Demetrius was still asleep. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I know it's weird but I dreamed about Rashad. I wanted to know what he was doing right at this moment or if he moved on or not, even after everything, again, I found myself thinking about him.

I know I was kind of wrong taking a Demetrius from Rashad but I couldn't deal with that anymore. Demetrius definitely wasn't a mistake I just wish I would've waited or even had him with another dude. Maybe I'll still be in Cleveland living a happy life. Then again when me and Rashad first got together I was inlove with him he couldn't do nothing wrong. But now it's really over. I really moved to Atlanta.

I was awakened by Fall. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"You been gone all night. You got any time for me?".

"Really? You couldn't have done this in the morning?" I laughed. She laughed and climbed in bed with me.

I had to admit. I miss Fall being around. She definitely favored me. I can't believe it's been two years. When I told her she should come down here I really meant just for the summer. I never really realized how much I missed her. She laid by Demetrius and held him in her arms.

"I can't believe you really have a son".

"I know right, I just wish I would've waited" I said laying down.

"What you mean? What happened with you and Rashad".

"It's a long story".

"We got a long night. So get to talking".

I began telling her the story.

"I took him back even after that. I don't know what I was thinking" I said looking over at Fall.

This girl was knocked out. Damn I wonder how long she been sleep for. I was almost done.

I kissed Demetrius then Fall before turning around and closing my eyes.