Vent.

Rashad POV

"I'm downstairs".

"Alright here I come".

I waited until she came to open the door. Which took forever. I was ready to leave and come back another day. I was about to walk off when she opened the door holding Demetrius. My son. They was looking better than ever. Her brown skin was glowing, her hair was just the way I liked and she got even thicker. I wanted to fuck her right then and there. My son looked healthy and handsome like his daddy. I reached my arms out to grab him.

"Unun' come in and wash your hands".

I walked and washed my hands at the nearby sink. Her house was definitely nice and smelling good. I took my jacket and my shirt off leaving on my chain.

"Here, be gentle Rashad" she said before handing me him.

I held him in my arms tight. Then I sat down gentle making sure not to wake him.

"Wassup man. I know I haven't been there but I promise I'll always be around" I said talking to my son.

I knew he could hear me. I kissed his forehead and Summer stood there watching. It looked like she was about to cry for a minute.

"He got yo' whole face" she spoke softly sitting down next to me. I agreed.

"I really got a son man".

"Why couldn't you been did this? You should've been seen and held him Rashad".

"I was in jail Summer".

Her eyes grew big. "Jail? For what?".

"It's a long story but I did four months man. That's why I wasn't around. Why wouldn't I wanna' be around my son Summer?".

She sat there and thought about it. She had this dumb look on her face telling me I was right about what I was saying.

"Just try to be consistent. He needs a father Rashad".

"I thought he already had one" I said annoyed.

"He have a step father. Your his father".

Is she listening to what she saying? She gotta be on drugs.

"He don't got shit. He got a father and a mother" I told her looking down at my son.

She sighed. "I ain't gone lie. I didn't want you to be apart of his life. But I had to think long and hard. I didn't want him being like me without a father. It sucked when I was younger".

I nodded. "Me too".

"So wassup with yo tack head ass girlfriend?" She said changing the subject.

"What about her?".

"She can't be around my son".

"Why though? You got that buster ass nigga around my son. Speaking of him I seen him the day before yesterday. He looked like he saw a ghost" I said laughing.

"It don't matter. Mike has been there and I know he told me. He said your girlfriend name is Winter?" She laughed.

I laughed with her. "Weird right?"

"As fuck" she said holding her stomach while she laughed.

I looked down and noticed a baby bump. When our eyes met she knew what I was thinking because her face expression changed.