Chapter 25 The Bond of Destiny!: The Past of Neptune and Nemesis

"Sailor Nemesis?"

"I'll repeat again...what's the matter Sailor Neptune? Don't recognize me? Or should I call you Fai, otouto-chan?"

No it couldn't be..."Yuui?"

"Correct!"

~#~

"Fai and Yuui, either one of you or maybe both of you may have the gift of planet power so we have you both train."

Back then it wasn't clear if it was going to be myself or Yuui who received the gift of planet power and that remained a mystery until the day of high school graduation. That was the day I heard the voice.

'Wake up Sailor Neptune if you don't wake up all will be lost.'

It was this day that I awoke to my destiny and dragged the person I cared the most down this path with me...

The youma was searching for pure hearts that concealed talismans and they had my boyfriend captive. Again I heard the voice.

"Sailor Neptune, the time is now...wake up; the sea has been calling for your return."

Blue eyes opened as the teal rod landed in his hand. "Hey you! This stops now! Neptune Planet Power!"

I didn't realize that Yuui had seen and that same day my Kuro-rin revealed it was him telling me to stop running from all my problems and that he was Sailor Uranus, my long lost partner.

Shortly after graduation, we married and the two of us decided it was probably best to stay in Tokyo as much as we wanted to run away. The year before we became teachers at CLAMP school we found our third partner. Someone we had both dreamed about but weren't sure who it was...

"Good evening Kurogane-san and Fai-san...won't you help me?"

The two males looked up and was looking at a young girl. She couldn't be older than thirteen.

"How can we help you young lady?" Neither male questioned how she knew their names.

"You can't help me, but Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus can."

"Alright girl, who are you?"

"Someone who shares your fate." She reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a lilac colored rod. "Now please...help me save my brother."

After all three had transformed they found themselves in Ueno Park where her older brother was pinned to a tree seemingly dead...

"Hey witch; let go of my brother! Dead scream!"

"Death Charm Buster!"

In that moment we all heard a voice in our heads.

"Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto... the three soldiers of the outer system that guarded from afar...there is one way you can win this battle. The talismans the enemy search for...you own them. Look inside of yourselves, uncover the truth, and you will win."

As we raised the talismans we possessed, they resonated and after a bright light they were greeted by another sailor senshi. He was a young boy that looked around the same age as Kotori's brother.

"Greetings Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. It's been quite a while hasn't it? Well over a thousand years. Although you still wear faces of despair. Not a surprise, I always was the most unwelcome guest."

"You...what is your name...?"

"I'm not surprised you don't remember my name...she said when I acted no one would remember. I am Sailor Saturn, and my spirit sleeps inside this boy. I am not awake yet but you can change that."

"Well then hurry up and wake up so we can save this kid."

"Are you sure? Waking up Sailor Saturn comes with a price."

"And that price is?"

"There's no reason to know that now...very well, I shall awaken and lend a hand in this battle. This boy has hidden potential and doesn't realize it yet but his destiny has always been foreordained."

Shortly after, Kotori's brother joined us. "The time is now...the two princes you guarded from afar, danger approaches them. Now I need to find my special someone."

"Wait, Saturn, you can't just leave!"

"I won't be far, my special someone is here in Tokyo waiting for me, although I'm sure he is unaware."

So my awakening doomed my partner and two innocent siblings amongst others. That and apparently my twin brother...why? Why did it have to be this way?

"Neptune! Pay attention! Silence Glaive Sur—"

"Don't, Saturn! That's my brother!"

Everyone else's eyes went wide...how could Neptune's brother be the enemy?