Chapter 2:Soldier of Mystery;Moon

"So you're telling me I have to find my allies and once we're all gathered, the prince of the moon and the earth will be revealed shortly after?"

"Precisely. on top of that—"

"Hokuto, have you seen that black rabbit plush of mine?"

"I'm making some accessories for it!"

"Oh okay, see you in school."

"So you little fuzzball, why were you in his hands? There's no coincidences in this world, only the inevitable. So you were with him, he comes to live here, and I find out I'm Sailor Mercury; they're all connected, aren't they?"

"You're quite perceptive. Speaking of, I have another gift for you; Mekyo!" A small blue hiptop computer landed on her bed. "What the heck?"

"A special computer just for you; you can use it to analyze enemies and eventually communicate with your teammates." A red light started to beep. "There's an attack, you need to go."

"Kamui, I'm going out for a while to meet a friend; watch the place, okay? Oh yeah and I'm going to show her this toy of yours, see if she likes the modifications."

"Okay, don't be out too late...Grandmother will get mad."

~#~

"Hey you! How dare you terrorize our city! I'll show you! Mercury Aqua Mist!"

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Larg, what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know but—wait what's he doing here?"

"Have you seen my sister? ...Wait, Hokuto, is that...you?"

"Stay out of this Kamui, you have no business here...Shabon Spray!"

"But you're in trouble..."

"Use the fog as cover and GO!"

"I can't...I want to help... I want to..."

Larg hopped over. "This one? The one that has no sense of priorities? This is the one?" The blue jewel on Larg's forehead glowed and revealed another gold and silver necklace. "You, short kid with no priorities, try this on and trust yourself."

"DID YOU JUST TALK?! WHAT ARE YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A STUFFED ANIMAL!"

"Never mind, just do as I say and you can help Mercury!"

The yellow crescent moon glowed. "Powers of the cosmos, release!" A locket dropped into his hands. "Really I get a locket? Oh well, whatever...Moon Cosmic Power!"

"Soldier of Mystery, Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I will punish you."

"Moon Twilight Flash!"

"What did I just do? Who am I really?"

"You are the second soldier awakened, destined to protect this planet. Now let's get both of you home."

On top of the highest hill there was a temple, and inside a young fair maiden sat near the flame. "Soon it will all begin..."