Chapter 6:Warriors of The Sky and Sea;Uranus and Neptune

The sun was shining, but Kamui wasn't ready to wake up. He pulled the covers over his head. His sister had been Skype calling all night with her long distance girlfriend and Subaru had given him a speech when they gotten home. As if fighting youma wasn't enough.

Kamui had just fallen back to sleep when he felt something jump on his bed. "Going to sleep all day sleepy head?"

"Gedoff Fuuma."

"But you promised we'd walk to school together."

"I said that when I wasn't tired."

"MEAN! YOU GOTTA COME WITH ME!"

"First years, you're ridiculous."

"What's he doing in here?" Kamui had met Fuuma's older brother once or twice. He was creepy and as far as Kamui was concerned, had no right being in here.

"Oh you don't know..."

"What don't I know?"

"Ohayo Subaru."

"Ohayo Seishirou."

No honorifics? How close were his half-brother and Fuuma's brother? Granted, Fuuma didn't use honorifics either, but that didn't matter; they were best friends.

What happened next made Kamui wish he was still asleep. The pair of them locked lips in the hallway. Fuuma got up to close Kamui's bedroom door. "They're always touchy feely never mind when they've been away from each other for a year."

~#~

When Fuuma finally got Kamui up and out of bed, they were met with an empty house. "They all probably left already, we gotta run!"

As it turns out Subaru wasn't in study hall, not until the end anyways. "I'm sorry I'm late sensei..."

"That is quite alright Sumeragi-kun, and welcome back from England. We have five minutes left if you want to share."

In gym, Fuuma found their new gym teacher to be talented but very strict. The third years were mixing with the first years and Fuuma didn't see hide or tail of his brother. "Monou! You're the younger brother of Seishirou Sakurazuka, aren't you?"

"Yes Kurogane-san."

"Any idea where he is?"

"No idea, we didn't show up to school together..." Fuuma was just as tall as the gym teacher but it didn't help much.

"Hyuu~ Kuro-wanwan, you're scaring the first years."

"That's not the point you damn idiot! And don't you have a class to teach!?"

"Break time!"

"Are you looking for me?" Standing in the doorway was Fuuma's brother, not in his gym uniform but in his normal school uniform with his blazer draped on one shoulder and his tie around his neck. When his brother's eyes locked onto their new gym and chemistry teachers, there seemed to be a spark.

"Monou-kun go get changed up, we need a word with your brother."

After Fuuma scooted away, the three stood in the room and it was Seishirou that spoke first. "What are you two doing here? I thought you were checking leads in America?"

"We were summoned here. More like what are you doing here when you were supposed to come with us?"

"I believe I made that information clear as to why I refused to go."

"We're going to have to get Pluto-chan as well."

"Good luck, she's back at the door tonight."

"We have ways of getting in touch with her."