Chapter 4:Soldier of Courage and Thunder;Jupiter

Thunder roared as Arashi poured tea. "I'm sorry for making you help me clean up the mess; that's not what a date is supposed to be like."

"It's fine Arashi-chan! I enjoy housework. But why do you look so tense?"

Arashi bit her lip. Sorata always told her everything from the serious things like family trouble right down to what time he brushed his teeth the night prior. She had to tell him, right? Then again if she told him, she'd doom him and she most certainly didn't want that.

"It's the gym test tomorrow, isn't it? I'm sure you'll do fine! Our gym teacher may be strict but they keep us in tip-top shape."

She almost found herself laughing. He always knew exactly what to say at any given moment. "You're right. Look, it's getting late why don't we meet after school tomorrow? Oh and I have to meet someone during lunch so I'm sorry I can't join you..."

"Hey don't worry about it. Even if you found someone to replace me, as long as you're happy that's all that matters."

"No it's not that it's just I—" The window broke and in came another ridiculous looking monster. Arashi frowned. Kamui and Hokuto had gone home for the night meaning it was only her, but Sorata..... "Come on, we need to run!"

"No I won't run, I need to protect you otherwise I have no right to call myself a man."

"Don't worry innocent civilians, the Sailor Senshi are here!"

"Solider of Mystery; Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon I will punish you!"

"Soldier of Ice and Wisdom; Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water and repent!"

"Wow! This is so cool! Wait where's Arashi...she was just here I swear if you hurt her—"

"Fire soul!"

"Get away from him you pompous hag! Solider of passion and flame; Sailor Mars! In the name of Mars I will chastise you!"

"Not so fast sailor brats, this time we're ready for you!" The whip headed for the three sailors, but it didn't hit them.

"Move out of the way child, it's the short one and the two girls we're after."

Arms spread out. "Despicable! Touching innocent girls, I'll never forgive you!"

"MEKYO! The FOUR sign! YOU ADMIRABLE GUY, TAKE THIS!"

The necklace landed on his neck and the words came surging into his head. The green four sign lit up at his feet. "Powers of the planet of thunder and wood, release!" The green rod tripped into his hand. "Jupiter Star Power!"

"Solider of Courage and Lighting; Sailor Jupiter! I hope you're ready to be pummeled!"

"Flower Hurricane!"

Arashi's eyes went wide. He's a part of this? I don't have to keep it a secret anymore?

"You'll pay for threatening the woman I love more than anything's life. Supreme Thunder!" The youma was fried leaving the other three free to move.

"Finally another man on the team! You are? Besides the one that just saved our asses?"

"Sorata Arisugawa. Class 2-B. And you miss, you're truly beautiful; not as pretty as my Arashi of course."

"SORATA YOU IDIOT IT IS ME!"

"OH! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG."

"Well either way, welcome to the team! Now I need to show you all to your secret underground training center! Now that there are four senshi awake I think it's time to give you this, Sailor Moon. MEKYO!" A gold wand with a crystal crescent moon landed in Kamui's hand. "That is the moon stick and it is the symbol of our leader."

"ME?! A LEADER?!"

"Yes, let us go. I know it's late, but there's a lot the four of you need to know."

As the four soldiers followed Larg's lead, unknown to them a fifth figure sat on top of Tokyo Tower watching them. "The time has come Soel, we're home."