Chapter 26Back To the Present! The Mysterious New Transfer Students

Chapter 26: Back To the Present! The Mysterious New Transfer Students

Everyone still sat in disbelief. Surely Sailor Neptune was mistaken? Maybe the enemy was playing tricks? Before anyone could process anything they heard the King's voice inside their minds once more.

"Sailor Senshi you must return to your own time...At least for now it is too dangerous for you to be here right now."

"But if we leave now, how will we save our parents? How will we save our home?"

Erii kneeled in front of the young boy. "Prince, it will be okay. Your daddy knows what he's doing."

"Star Sensitive Inferno! Sorry Star Maker, but we are in a middle of a battle scene."

All eyes rested on Kotori. "Everyone hold on tight, this is going to be a dangerous trip!"

As space time started to contort, several of the enemy turned to their leader. "What now Sailor Nemesis?"

"We follow them. We can't attack the Crystal Palace, it's far too powerful; so we simply go and ruin the past to change the future."

~#~

"Well we're back in our time for now...what do we do now?"

"What do you mean what do we do now Fuuma? We go back to school and be as normal as possible!"

"We just learned that were the future rulers of the whole earth, to hell with school!"

"For once I agree with Sailor Short Stuff. If we want to avoid that future we have to fight of course. But I refuse to work for a lazy king who dropped out of high school."

"NII-SAN YOU'RE SO MEAN."

Hokuto turned from the bickering siblings to where Kotori stood looking at the sky. "What's the matter Pluto? It's not about breaking the taboo is it?"

"No...it's just an uneasy feeling I've got. Time is changing...like our future is being changed this very minute."

"Of course it is! The future changes with each decision we make. Now come on, let's de-transform and get ready for school tomorrow."

Kotori sighed before following her girlfriend and reverting back to civilian form. "See everyone at school tomorrow!"

~#~

Kamui sat in his bed as his alarm went off. He heard his siblings frantically getting ready to go to school but Kamui wondered what was the point? How could he be normal when he possessed planetary powers? Not only that, but he was technically an alien wasn't he? He could also control a crystal that could literally alter reality.

Larg bounced over and looked at the teen. "Kamui you're going to be late for school."

"That hardly seems like it matters anymore Larg. I'm supposed to fight evil by moonlight."

"Kamui, just because you're a Sailor Senshi doesn't mean you can't live a normal li—"

"HOW?! Every time I get a moment to myself something comes barging in and I have to transform into Sailor Moon! Well you can take it back and find someone else to do it! My name is Kamui Shirou and I'm a first year high school student not a super hero, not a prince, and definitely not future king of the earth!"

Kamui stormed out, leaving his transformation necklace on his bed before heading to school.

As he arrived at school, almost everyone else was already inside. He was grateful, he didn't need his siblings lecturing him and lord forbid that perverted hypocrite that Subaru loved so much. He would lecture Kamui for being late and he lectured Fuuma for wanting to drop out of school but the damn bastard skipped gym. Part of him wished Takeshi and Kentarou were outside; they were sort of unbiased? They seemed more concerned with their own mission and the protection of Ember and Kousei than Kamui living up to his destiny. The one person that was waiting outside was the absolute last person Kamui wanted to see.