Chapter 17:The Arrival of the Two Chibi Soldiers!

"You heard Sailor Celestial, we have no choice but to reawaken them."

"But look at them; most of them are happy. Wait...excluding Uranus and Neptune who are inside, there should be eight of them there's only seven where's—"

"NO I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOU PAPA KUROGANE! MAMA FAI IS NICER!"

"GET BACK HERE YOU STUBBORN BRAT!"

"NO!"

"Wait a minute, why do Uranus and Neptune seem to remember?"

"Their talismans. Although why didn't Pluto's work?"

"Maybe because she didn't want to do this anymore?"

"I don't ever want to go back to the door. I like being here with everyone...."

"She's not the only one who wished such...but the Rainbow Crystal can only do so much..."

"Then why is our ace up the sleeve a child?"

"Somehow he must've used his powers in spirit form. It's the only reason it makes sense..."

Kotori walked by a pair of twins; a boy and girl, the girl fussing over the boy. "Ever since you went to England you've been quieter, live a little Subaru! Ohohohoho!"

Something sparked in hazel eyes at the laugh. "Now Larg; her mind has been triggered!"

"Celestial Memory Beam!"

~#~

"WHAT A HANDFUL! This is why we can't have kids, you see?"

"No fun Kuro-myuu! Ours wouldn't be that...out of control."

In the bedroom the child tossed and turned while clutching a soft penguin plush. "Wake up..."

"Don't wanna daddy...few more minutes..."

"You need to wake up or you'll lose the person most important to you."

"Person most important?" Amber eyes opened and was staring at a young teenage boy. "You're not daddy...who...are you?"

"I'm you. The real you. Do you remember Subaru?"

"Su-ba-ru...." The child jumped as memories came back.

"Um excuse me, is this seat taken?" Amber met emerald. By the boy's uniform he was in middle school, so what was he doing on a break right now?

"No; I didn't know middle school had a break right now though."

"Well I'm in my last year and in prep classes for high school. Aren't high school students supposed to be in gym right now?"

"Perhaps. I have no interest in the subject however."

"Then if you don't mind me asking, why do you look like you're in perfect shape?"

"Because by day I'm a first year high school student, by night I'm a super hero saving the world."

Both of them laughed at it. "Subaru Sumeragi, middle school class 3-A."

"Seishirou Sakurazuka, high school class 1-A."

~#~

"Nii-san where are you going?"

"Out."

"OOOH is it with Subaru-san again? He's really nice and he's the 3rd year representative. You should ask him out."