Chapter 9:The Nine Senshi Have Gathered; Awakening of the Final Solider; Earth

Kamui paced in his room. Why? Why did they go after Fuuma? What good was he to them? He was just a human. Unless they had figured out that he was Sailor Moon and was close to Fuuma. That settled it, Kamui was leaving first thing in the morning. As soon as they left this place. They were all sleeping over at Kurogane's and Fai's place since they could plan to infiltrate the enemy's base in the morning.

To their parents and Fuuma, they were on a field trip. Kamui looked around in the room Sorata and Arashi slept with their hands touching as did Kotori and Hokuto. Kurogane and Fai were most likely in their bedroom. Wait, where were Subaru and Seishirou? Kamui shuddered. He didn't need to think about that. He still hadn't shaken that Seishirou was also a Sailor Senshi. How; what; why?

"Weak, pathetic senshi...hand over the Silver Crystal now!"

"Never...it's a locater for the Golden Crystal...and it can only be controlled Sailor Moon's heart."

"Subaru don't...don't try to protect me."

"I'm sorry Sailor Moon, but that is my mission, it is why I exist. Rolling Heart Vibration!"

"Well this is a dangerous battlefield, isn't it, Hinoto? I must say, you've done quite a number on them; they are indeed weak. Those three are supposed to be outer senshi? I heard they were the strongest of them all, yet they all got trapped in your illusion."

"Yes; you must be the new henchman the Great One sent down to help me. Finish them and get that crystal."

"Of course, because you see these Sailor Senshi as they stand are no match for me. But then again..."

"Then again?"

"Neither are you." The room lit up with a purple glow under the stranger's feet. "Powers of the planet of silence; release!" A dark purple rod landed in the outstretched hand. "Saturn planet power! Protected by the planet of silence and ruin; Soldier of death and rebirth; Sailor Saturn. I'm last to arrive but you'll be the first to leave, so prepare yourself!"

A glimpse of silver caught Kamui's eye. This new senshi had a weapon like Kotori did, but there was something more sinister about it.

"Death Reborn Revolution!"

"Thanks for saving us bigger brother."

"I'll forgive you for getting trapped Kotori, but honestly Uranus and Neptune how pathetic. I'm embarrassed to call myself an outer senshi if they're apart of this."

"Oh dear..."

"LISTEN HERE KID, DO YOU WANT DETENTION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?!"

"Neh, I could end the world when I get my powers back."

"Does that mean your powers are sealed bigger brother?"

"Seems that way."

"Good. I hated that you could disappear out of my life like that."

If that's how strong Seishirou was when he wasn't at full power, then how strong was he at full power? Kamui didn't want to know. He got up to stretch his achy limbs. Walking in the kitchen, he found Kurogane and Fai awake with Soel and Larg.

"Today's the day...the day the last senshi shall awaken."

"Are you positive Soel? Larg?"

"Yes, and the enemy knows as well so the nine of you should transform and be ready to fight."

Sorata, Arashi, Hokuto, and Kotori arrived in pajamas. "We're down two senshi."

Subaru and Seishirou emerged shortly after; Seishirou shirtless and Subaru wearing Seishirou's shirt.

"Did the two of you in my house—"

"Who's to say?"

"Enough of that all of you, transform and get a move on."

~#~

"All of you are here to save the last senshi I take it, it's too bad for you we already know who Sailor Earth is."

"Yeah well if you're so smart where are they, huh?"

"Sailor Moon please control your temper."

"Like I'd tell you lot; however I will attack you for speaking out against me."

"Jupiter Thunder Dragon! Sorry but you can't harm Sailor Moon today."

"You fool, I can reflect your weak attacks."

"KAMUI GET DOWN!" Subaru had all but forgotten that they were in senshi form, but did it matter in this void area?

"SUBARU!"

"Silent wall! I'll be damned if you lay one disgusting finger on him. You'll have to get through me first."

"You know something? Moon, Pluto, and yes even you Saturn...you should've realized sooner who Earth was."

"Alright enough taunting them, last chance Sailor Brats, where is the Golden Crystal?!"

"Even if we knew we wouldn't tell you!" A sharp spark of lightning knocked both the garnet rod and glaive out of their hands before they joined the other seven on the wall.

"This is humiliating."

"What will you do now useless Guardians?"

"I think I can be of assistance to that cause."

"Fuuma?! How did you break free?"

"These white and black things came to my rescue and now I'll come to yours."

"But...how can you?"

"The answer is obvious I think Kamui." The black symbol of the earth glowed at his feet. Powers of the planet of life; release!" A black and white rod landed in his hand. "Earth Cosmic Power! Protected by the planet of life; Solider of preservation and life; Sailor Earth! Get your vile bodies off my planet before I banish you to the garbage dump!"

When Kamui saw Fuuma as the final Sailor Senshi his heart dropped; he didn't want anyone else involved with this.

"Freezing Flaming Boomerang!"

The other nine senshi landed on the ground and the garnet rod and silence glaive landed in their respective owners' hands. "Shall we join our brother Pluto-chan?"

"I'm ready when you are Saturn-san."

"I'll teach you to attack my girlfriend you tacky tart! CHRONOS TYPHOON!"

"And listen hag, no one touches Venus-kun but me. Normally this is where Sailor Short St—Moon would finish you, but as he's having emotional backlash from finding out who Sailor Earth is...I guess I have to do it." The glaive spun three times over his head. "Silence Glaive Surprise!" The attack caused a mini explosion and a bright flash. When the smoke cleared, there was the clink of metal on the ground as the glaive dropped, its owner following it to the ground.

"Seishirou-san!"

"I'm alright Subaru-kun, I let my emotions get the best of me so I used more energy than I planned." Seishirou still couldn't believe his brother was the last senshi. So much for their memories restoring after all of them were gathered.

"Alright, now that all of you are here, it's time to go back to the moon."