Chapter 15:To The Final Battle! The Sailor Senshi Graveyard!

"It's freezing! What kind of evil super villain hides in the bleakness of the polar icecaps!"

"Sailor Earth calm yourself, you'll give away our position. Mercury any luck?"

"Nothing yet, give me a minute and if your brother wants to complain about cold tell him to speak to us female senshi." Hokuto tapped on her hiptop. "There's a strong energy reading over in that direction." Hokuto took the lead, tapping on her hiptop and scanning the area with her visor, eventually holding her hand out. "Hold on everyone."

"What is it Sailor Mercury?"

"Probably nothing but I want to go check it out. You guys keep heading in that direction."

"Please be careful...Hokuto-chan."

"I will Kotori-chan; I know what I signed up for in coming here today. I have no plans of dying today." As her nine teammates parted she walked towards the strange energy reading. "This doesn't make any sense, why is it getting hotter?"

"So the Sailor Senshi decide to pay us a visit and they send the weakest one of them all here to fight us? Pathetic."

Hokuto froze in place. "Who are you calling pathetic?"

"We'll kill you and move onto your little friends."

"Not without a fight you aren't killing me! Hyperspatial Sphere Generate!"

"So you can create a kekkai can you girl?"

"I can, so if you're going to kill me I'm taking a few of you down with me, I stand by my mission to protect the prince no matter what!"

Nine heads turned when they heard the explosion. Subaru's emerald eyes went wide. "HOKUTO-CHAN!"

A strong sympathetic hand grabbed Subaru's own. "We need to keep moving. We'll honor Hokuto-chan by defeating Queen Hinoto."

Subaru squeezed the hand back. "Let's go Sailor Senshi. Losing my sister will only drive my motivation to kill this wicked witch more."

"There's an evil aura here; Evil Spirits be Exorcis—AHH PUT ME DOWN YOU DISGUSTING VILE YOUMA!"

"Arashi-chan! I'll get you down! THEY AREN'T TAKING YOU TOO! Supreme Thunder CR—"

"Sorata...save your strength. Protect Sailor Moon, it's what we were truly born to do. Just remember that wherever you are, I will always love you...." Gray eyes closed holding back the tears. "Now you evil I'll vanquish you! Fire Soul!" The cold air combined with the heat of the fire attack caused another midair explosion.

It was Fuuma that approached Sorata's shaking form. "Sorata...with what happened...we'll understand if you want to go home..."

"I'm not going home...I'm not moving from this spot.....until THE BASTARDS THAT TOOK HER FROM ME COME OUT AND FACE ME! COME ON!"

"Aww what's the matter sailor sap, lose your precious girlfriend?"

"YOU! You go to hell! The rest of you continue with the mission. This is my fight."

One of the youma stepped up, approaching Sorata. "What are you going to do boy?"

In a swift movement he grabbed her arms. "I'm going to send you to hell."

"If you attack this close boy, you'll die too."

"I don't care I'll get to see her again...SUPREME THUNDER CRASH!" Lightning flashed and everyone looked away, some of them crying as they lost yet another teammate.