Chapter 10:Christmas Bells

"I thought we were going to the moon?" Fuuma dropped a box in Kurogane and Fai's living room. Inside were various Christmas decorations.

"Well we figured you kids would want to enjoy your holiday!"

"Yeah I see through you black fuzzball, you just want to drink sake."

"I have a question; why is so bloody hot in here? Oh wait I know, because you count this as detention, having me haul all the heavy boxes up two flights of stairs. You know it's hot when I take my shirt off in front of all of you."

"And I'd wish you put it back on..."

"Shut up Fuuma."

"I don't mind it..."

"Ohohohoho, Subaru you wouldn't."

"Can I go home yet?"

"No. This is a sailor senshi party."

"It is indeed! And it's fabulous! Let's deck the halls! We save the world basically every day, we deserve a break. So no hate! As soon as Sorata and Arashi are done in the kitchen we can get this started!"

"Ohohoho well said Kotori-chan, well said."

"Alright everyone! Dinner!"

"I'll be in there in a few. I'm sweaty and filthy. I'm changing clothes."

Kamui fidgeted at the dinner table. Fai was trying to feed Kurogane some chocolate thing, Sorata was complimenting Arashi on a job well-done for her first try, Kotori and Hokuto were talking about clothes. Everyone was being couples. Well except him and Fuuma. And Subaru seeing as Seishirou was missing in action at the moment.

"There, sorry I'm late, I borrowed the shower too."

"It's about time Seishirou-san..." Subaru bit his lip as he looked at his boyfriend dressed in a suit (he was the only one that had arrived in street clothes, everyone else was already dressed nice) and his hair being damp didn't help.

"I am so sorry dear." Lips met lips and Kamui fidgeted more. This wasn't fair.

After dinner, several of the teens started to sing and Kurogane deeply regretted letting some of them have sake.

"I wanna go home!"

"Ohohohoho! And miss your little crush serenade you using the Twelve Days of Christmas? Nonsense!"

"Better start getting on the gifts Kamui. I wrote them down for you."

For his part, Seishirou sat on the piano bench and reached for the bottle of sake.

"Aren't you a little young and cause enough trouble as is?"

"I can kick everybody's in this room ass. That and I had to hear my brother sing...while intoxicated off of two drinks...I'm old enough."

It was going to be a long night, and going to the moon the next night would certainly be fun.