What happened

Dallas still lives in Tulsa, he actually lives in baby's house, and he works at bucks, he also got married to a wonderful girl called Grace. They both had 3 kids 2 girls called babygirl and lollipop, and a little boy called Johnny. Dallas still loves babygirl, but he had to keep going with life. He still lived by her words
"You have a great smile why don't you smile often?"-"Yes, why don't you smile more often, it's look amazing on you"~babygirl. 

Steve opened his own car shop and is so rich, but he still lives on the greaser side of town. He got married to Evie, and they had twin girls called Mia and Charlotte. Steve also still loved babygirl, but he knew inside that they weren't meant to be.

Sodapop got back together with sandy, turns out the baby was his. They had another baby girl called Isabella. Sodapop lives in the middle class, he also works with Steve they are co-workers.

Two-bit found a blonde girl called Olivia they got married and had 6 kids. I know 6. 3 girls called Harper, Evelyn, Abigail and 3 boys called Charles, James, and Alex. Two worked became a businessman. He got serious in senior year, he actually wanted to pass and get out of school and have a family.

Darry still worked the same job and lived in the same house. He got married to sunshine, babygirl's sister. Sunshine got the news of her family's death pretty hard.they had a little girl called Emily and a little boy called Matt.

Ponyboy became an author and moved to New York, he found the love of his life her name is Sheri well you know cherry Valance. They found each other at New York and started from there. They have a little girl on the way.

Johnny became a doctor. He got married to Casey. They had 3 kids. 2 boys called Lucas, mason, and Logan, and a baby girl called Luna.

The gang kept in touch with other. Every year on each summer and holiday they would get together and make memories. They would also go to baby and lollipops grave and just talk or just stay there to still feel connected to them.