Chapter 10

July 6 1965

Sodapop POV
I was looking for Steve until it started to rain. I ran back home.
"Sodapop where were you?!" Darry yelled as I entered the house
"I can't find Steve"I looked Down and walked to my room.
"Soda this is all my fault I should have done that" pony sighed
"I'm not mad I'm just really disappointed" I walked in my room a flopped on the bed. I didn't even take off my wet clothes I just wanted to sleep.

Dallas POV
Johnny and I cleaned the house to be nice cause I felt bad for baby's parents listening to us yelling. Baby is still sleeping and Johnny fell asleep
On my shoulder. My eyes started to get heavy so I turned off the tv and fell asleep.

Babygirl's POV
I woke up at like 10 pm with a massive head ache but I was still tired. I went down stairs to check if Steve was back.
I saw Dallas and Johnny sleeping on the couch, I walked over to them and kissed their forehead and put a blanket over them. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I saw my parents walking to the door. I raced up to my room and jumped On my bed to sleep.
"Baby you awake?" I heard my papa say
I ignored and tried to sleep.

July 7 1965

Steve's POV
I never left my house. I just stayed home I didn't go to the DX yesterday and I'm not going today or tomorrow.
I know you might be thinking why am I so dumb? Why don't I go to baby and ask her out?
Well I got a girl friend and I like her but I don't want to break up but I do. I love baby but so does Dally, and he has a better chance with her then me.

Babygirl's POV
I woke up from another nightmare, of Kyle and all the horrible things he did to me, Steve usually helps me with this because I cry when the night mare happens, but I cried because Steve wasn't with me. Dallas and Johnny in my room on the floor playing cards.
Tears started streaming down my face.
"Good morning babygirl" Johnny said looking at me, then Dallas looked at me. They both sat next to me.
"Baby why are you crying?" Dallas asked me
"I had another dream" I half lied because I was partly was crying because of Steve.
"Don't worry, we are here" Johnny said hugging me. I looked at my hands and more tears ran down my cheeks.
"Um I'm going to get dressed." I got up and grabbed some clothes, and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door and sat on the floor and cried.
"W-why?" I whispered and cried.
I got up and looked at my self in the mirror.
My bruises started to clear up a bit so I wore a stripped over sized shirt and black shirt overalls

Baby and her outfit^^^

I did my makeup and my hair, I walked out of the bathroom, and I sat down on my bed.
"Why You so down?" Johnny asked
"Nothing"I said
"Babygirl rose blue we know something is wrong" Dallas said looking at me
"Fine you want to know what's wrong Dallas?!" I said loudly
"Yes Baby cause we care bout you and you won't even tell us!" He yelled
"Fine! I am so down because Steve!" I yelled
"Why are you so sad because of Steve?" Johnny asked
"Because I love him! Don't you guys get that! I was crying because I missed him! He left without saying bye to me! He hasn't even called me! He helped me stop crying after a nightmare! He made me feel like the happiest girl in the world!" I yelled and I quickly grabbed 2 pair of clothes and a backpack.
"Where are you going?" Johnny asked
I quickly ran down the stairs and out of the house.
"Where are you going?!" Dallas yelled
"Out! And don't try following me!" I yelled back and ran. I ran as far as I could.

I stopped running when I made it to a lake. I saw a cabin next to the Lake and it looked empty so I went in.
"Hello?" I said loudly
No answer
"Anyone home?" I said loudly again
No answer
The cabin was pretty small. It had a kitchen connected with the living room, a small room, and a bathroom.
I put my stuff down on the couch and sat down.
"Home sweet home" I grinned and went out side to the backyard. The lake was shinning and I smiled. I walked over to the lake and sat on the dock.
I touched the water and it was a bit cold but not that cold.
I smiled to my self and went back to the cabin.
I started cleaning and removing all the dust.
While I was cleaning I saw a picture of the family.
There was a mom a dad and a little girl, they all looked happy.
I was still cleaning and I saw this little door on the ground. I opened it and I heard crying.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" I said loudly
"Help me" I heard a little girl say.
"Come into the here" I said getting out of the room. The girl got out as well.  She Has dirty blond hair.She had a teddy bear and a orange and white lined dress. Her eyes were big blue.
"Honey what's your name?" I asked her
"My name is Sofia River June" she said a cutest voice in the world
"Sofia how old are you?" I asked her
"4"she said looking at me with her big blue eyes
"Who are you?" She asked me
"My name is babygirl rose blue I'm 17" I said grinning
"What happened?" I asked
"There was a fire and my mommy and daddy locked me down here but they never came back" she looked down
"Sofia i think your parents died I'm so sorry" i said holding her hands
"No" she cried and hugged me.
"It's okay if you want I can take care of you instead of taking you to a girls home"I offered
"Please don't send me there it's very sad there" she cried
"I won't" I hugged her tightly
"Here let's get you cleaned up and we can go into town and get some food and some new clothes." I gave her a smile
"Thank you" She smiled

" I gave her a smile "Thank you" She smiled

Sofia river June^^^

—————————-
Please vote❤️