Chapter 1

Baby girl is at the top

June 1 1965

Baby girls POV
"Mom I don't want to move I'm happy here in Spain." I whined
"Honey we have to, papa and I have our new job there and it is going to be different. I know you will like mi niña." My mom said going into the car.

Hi I'm babygirl blue. I am 16. I know I have a weird name babygirl, my papa named me that and I honestly love it. I was born and raised in Spain. My papa is from America and my mama is from here,Spain. I also have a older sister called sunshine. I haven't seen her since I was 9 and she was 13, she was sent to this school in California and her dream was to be a singer, so she went there.
My mama is making me move to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I don't want to go, all my friends are here, my life is here. I speak Spanish and English, so I won't have to learn it right away, I'm still learning English but I try my hardest.

I'm a model here in Spain, my mama is so proud of me. I love her so much also my papa. But I sometimes see my papa he is always at work in America. That's why I have to go, my mama misses my papa, and wants to see him more, so she got a job in America, and now we are moving.

I'm not ready for a new life but here we go.

At the airport:
"Ready baby" my mom said smiling
"Si"i said back
I got on the plane and put on my seat belt. I looked out the window and saw the building moving. I guess the plane is moving now. I sighed, and laid back, I closed my eyes try and get some sleep.

12 hours later.....
i woke up with my mama shaking me
"We are here vamos" My mama was so excited, she looked so happy.

The plane started to land, I took of my seat belt and waited until the flight attendant said that we could get off.

Mamá and i got off the plane and got our luggage's. I saw a man with light skin and his hair was combed back and he had the biggest smile on his face. That was my papa
"Papa!" I yelled, I ran and hugged him
"I missed you so much babygirl" he hugged me tight.
"Me too" I smiled
"You ready to learn more English?" He said smiling
"Kinda i mean i already know some things, like I'm talking to you right now in English." I giggled
"Vamos amor mío" My papa said to my mama.
Now we are a complete happy family. Well not really.

At Tulsa:
I looked out the window and saw a lot of houses, nice ones actually. But we kept driving and the houses started to get different. Even the people were different.
"We are Here" My papa pulled up to our new house, well his house. It was nice. The color of the house was brown, with white famed windows and a white fence. It didn't look too big or too small it looked just right.
"Wow mi amor this looks amazing" my mama said smiling
"It sure does papa thank you" in Spain we always have to use our manners, like saying please and thank you. Just being kind.
"Come in you guys will love it" my papa opened the door and the house was so beautiful.

There was flowers in the middle of the table. There was a beautiful kitchen. The living room had a small tv and a dog bed. Oh my god there is a dog here!!! I love dogs.
"Papa you have a dog?" I was jumping up and down.
"I sure do baby Gracie is out side" papa opened the the backyard door, and a pit bull  puppy came running in.
"Que Bonita eres" I said squatting down and petting her
"I love this thank you guys" I kissed them both on the cheek. I grabbed my luggage and went up stairs. I went into a room with white walls and the door had my name on it.
The room was perfect I loved it so much. I had a desk a bean bag chair, my own bathroom, a queen bed with baby pink sheets and a dog bed in my room.
I ran down stairs and hugged my mama and papa
"Thank you thank you thank you. I love my room, I love everything. Thank you." I said smiling
"Hija you should go walk around town and check it out." My mama said
"Here are 5 dollars to get food baby." Papa gave me 5 dollars and smiled
"Thank you, I'll see you in 4 hours if that is okay." I said
"Of course just be back before dark." Mama hugged me once more.
"Here is the address that way you don't get lost." My papa gave me a piece of paper that said 1045 Green drive and the house phone number 408 345 3678.(not a real number so don't call it)
"Bye" i waved and walked out the door.