Chapter 20 - More Leads

I told Lavender_V I would update, so here! Don't forget, le two OCs are from FrostbyteTheFox-Noid

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Two people, seeming like Steve's but at the same time not, stand in front of me and Blue Steve. I push myself closer against Blue Steve in attempt to make myself feel a little safer, and he wraps his arm around me to let me know he's here for me. "W-Who are you..?" I ask them, and one dressed in basically complete black steps forward.

"I'm Void Steve," they day simply, and I bite my bottom lip. Their wolf-like tail sways, and I bite my bottom lip slightly.

The other one steps forward, seeming a little nervous. "And I'm Winter Steve..." they say, and I notice their fox-like ears and tail, and then their angelic wings. Their white hair with seeming violet colored streaks fans in front of their face, their piercingly bold seafoam, cat-like eyes catching my attention.

"What about you guys?" the one, Void Steve, asks.

"I'm Blue Steve, and this is my boyfr— best friend, Rainbow Steve," he says, and I blush softly. He was about to call me his boyfriend... Does that mean he wants us to be boyfriend and boyfriend..? I think to myself, but push the thought out and smile at both Void Steve and Winter Steve.

"Nice to meet you guys.." Winter Steve says quietly, holding his hand out.

I nod, and Blue Steve does as well. "Same goes to you," Blue Steve says, clearly knowing my voice is failing me.

"W-Wait a second..." Blue Steve says, seeming to be sensing something. I look up at him, and the two new Steve's we met look at him as well.

"What is it?" I ask him, finally getting my voice to cooperate with me.

"I sense... I sense something powerful nearby, just like the amount of power and energy an artifact has," Blue Steve says, and my eyes widen.

~Sabre's POV~

Finally, after multiple hours of walking and the sun starting to set again, me and Alex make it to where the camp is in the visible distance. "Look, there it is!" I say eagerly, pointing towards it.

She looks up, and smiles. "Finally, we've been walking for hours," she says, huffing. I hum in response, grabbing her hand and breaking out into a run. She giggles, the sound making my heart flutter. I ignore it, continuing to run, and after so long we get there. Purple Steve and Yellow Steve are sitting on a log from the campfire last night, Purple Steve resting his head on Yellow Steve's shoulder. As soon as he notices us though, he jumps up, distancing himself.

"O-Oh, Sabre, there you are! Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve disappeared, we assumed looking for you! And I— Wait, who's that?" Purple Steve says, pointing to Alex.

"She's Alex, and what do you mean Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve went missing?!" I practically shout, and everyone seems to notice I'm back. Everyone that wasn't outside still comes out of their tents, their mouths widening slightly when they see me and they stay like that when they see Alex.

"After Rainbow Steve found your letter, he wouldn't stop crying. We all decided to let him and Blue Steve have some alone time, seeing as Blue Steve had the best chance at being able to calm him down, and when we went to check on them; they were gone..." Yellow Steve says, standing up as well.

I bite my lip, my hands balling up into a fist. Alex gently touches my arm, seeming to try and calm me down. I turn around and look at her, her green eyes filled with worry. She's biting her lip, and I just sigh.

Hesitantly, I calm down, mainly because everyone that's around me. "We need to go find them.."

~~~

Random thing I did while writing this—
I went to press home but accidentally held it so I pulled up Siri, and so I decided to play around- this happened-

Random thing I did while writing this— I went to press home but accidentally held it so I pulled up Siri, and so I decided to play around- this happened-

Make it three million and one :P

Officer Cookie~