Chapter 4- Don't You Remember Me?

The feels... I feel so bad about making Blue Steve go through this..

Blue Steve is too good for this to happen.. But I'll do it, I'll finish this.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

"Blue Steve!" I shout and get up swiftly. Due to the water, I don't feel nearly any pain from my injury and I walk towards him. I hold my arms out wide to hug him, after all I haven't seen him in forever. So many emotions come over me, but happiness is the main one. Blue Steve walks away from me and I start to feel less happiness and more worried and confused.

"Blue Steve? Don't you remember me?" I stop walking towards him, and I stop holding my arms out. He looks at me confused. "G-Go away.. I don't know who you are!" He shouts at me and I feel my heart slowly sink to the bottom of my chest.

"It's me, Rainbow Steve. Don't you remember Blue Steve? You helped me get the artifacts.." I slowly start to trail off and he just looks at me confused. Sabre walks up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, but I shake free from him.

"N-No.. You can't forget, there has to be something I can do!" I say and go to the tomb. That's when I see the blue artifact, sitting at the bottom of it; duller colored then earlier and a crack going over the side. Tears burn my eyes but I refuse to let them fall. I pick up the artifact and run my hands over it. A soft light comes from it, and nobody else seems to notice. Sabre is still trying to figure out what's going on and Blue Steve is just confused and trying to stay away from us.

The soft light soon turns to like what I had before when I got my memories back. It shows me and Blue Steve as we found the very first artifact; this one. A few tears drop from my eyes as it ends, and I hold the artifact tighter in my hands. "B-Blue Steve! Please, I know you don't believe me, and you are probably very confused; but can you please trust me and Sabre?" I ask and he slowly looks at the two of us. I hold my hand out for him to shake it, and he slowly comes closer and nods.

He places his hands with blue gloves in my bare hands, and we shake on it.

"That's Sabre." I say and gesture towards the one and only chicken man who is my friend. Blue Steve nods and then I retract my hand from his. The only good thing about having this injury is that the bandage is kinda helping me stay warm. I see Blue Steve wrapping his arms around his small body, trying to keep warm even though he is wearing winter gear.

"Here, take this." I say and slowly pull my shirt over my head. He wearily nods and as soon as he sees the bandage around my body he gasps. Without the shirt I get a bit cold, and goosebumps cover my arms as I hand him my shirt. 'He needs it more then I do..' I say to myself and watch as he puts it on.

Sabre raises his eyebrows at this, but I ignore it. "Come on.. We should get going" I say and then walk up the stairs. The further I get from the water in the room, the weaker I feel. I push that to the side as well and turn around to see Blue Steve and Sabre both walking behind me.

I didn't tell them where I want to go, but neither of them seem to worry about it.

~~~

Yay some BlueBow fluff!! I honestly love BlueBow, so I enjoy that part of this. Sorry this one is pretty short, I wanted to get it off of a cliffhanger as soon as possible. Who's ready for the next chapter?

I am going to TRY to upload before Wednesday, but I might not be able to it. If it is on Wednesday, it will either be the early morning or late evening because I have to go to the dentist who is TWO HOURS from my house.

I'm not looking forward to that.. But at least I'll get to miss my Math and Science classes that day!

Also, who has any ideas to where Rainbow Steve wants to go? I know what I am going to do, but I wanna know where you guys think it is