Chapter 10- Wonderous Adventures

Before this starts; I'm sorry I haven't updated yet! I feel bad, but I won't let that happen again.

HeathAnders actually asked for one of the things to happen, and predicted something else; so ta-da!~

~Blue Steve's POV~

I keep screaming Rainbow Steve's name at the top of my lungs, and when both Sabre and Purple Steve pick him up, a blue shiny block drops to the ground. Is it Rainbow Steve's? I'll hold on to it for a bit I guess. (OH NO—)

I look down at the blue, glowing object and a few tears drip onto it. It glows a bit brighter, the icy blue staring to look more like white. The light keeps glowing brighter until it's a blindingly bright color, the same I saw when I was in that different dimension. Neither Sabre nor Purple Steve notice it though, and soon I also collapse onto the ground.

~Sabre's POV~

We hear a sound, the same kind is sound when Rainbow Steve passed out. I turn around to see Blue Steve holding the blue artifact thing, on the ground, unconscious. My grip on the unconscious

Rainbow Steve gets tighter and I start to hold him closer to me. Purple Steve seems to understand and then goes over to get Blue Steve. He seems to struggle at holding him, but then he seems to get help from someone. "Thanks Yellow Steve," the Purple Steve says and I stand there confused, before I carry Rainbow Steve to the room down a dark hall.

At the end of the hall is a room, and when I go in it there's a big bed in the center. I place Rainbow Steve down on the bed and then Purple Steve places Blue Steve down too. I honestly don't like Blue Steve, he seems to be too close to Rainbow Steve.

I look at Rainbow Steve, and watch the steady rise and fall of his chest. It's clear that Blue Steve likes Rainbow Steve, but I do too. Rainbow Steve is perfect, and there must be a reason why he was placed in my way throughout my journey of the Minecraft realm. The reason has to be for us to be together, and the reason is for us to have a life together. Yeah, I'm gay, so what?

I love the wonderful Rainbow Steve, and nothing is going to change that. Not even one of Rainbow Steve's old friends. You know what they say, 'the past is the past, and the present is the future' (Is that how it goes? I don't really care anymore..)

~Blue Steve's POV~

I'm in a dark room again, just like the one I was in before I was with Rainbow Steve and Sabre, plus the other two. I knew it was too good to be true...

That's when some blue particles float around in the pitch black room around me, and slowly inch closer. Soon they are all only inches from me, and I just stand there. I got nowhere to go, nobody to help, and nothing to save me. The blue particles all flow into me and my head starts pounding and spinning. I drop to my knees and hold my head in my hands before a bright blue light is all I see.

The blue light fades into me and Rainbow Steve, at a ice and snow building. The same one I was in when I woke up. A Red Steve is down on the ground, breaking apart some of the ice spikes and the me I'm watching scolds him for it. "Red Steve! Look I got Blue Steve!" Rainbow Steve explains and Red Steve just punches me. "Ow..." The past Blue Steve, who's me, says.

"Red Steve no like blue one. Blue one doesn't like me red," Red Steve explains and I sigh. Of course, this is how Red Steve's always are. Wait, how would I know that? I haven't even met a Red Steve! Or have I..?

"If blue one doesn't say he likes red, then Red Steve is leaving," Red Steve explains and starts walking away. "Blue Steve, please say you like red. We need him!" Rainbow Steve gets down on his knees and begs, and the Blue Steve sighs.

"... Fine.. Red Steve, I like the color.. Red.. It's my favorite color... Even more than.. Blue," the Blue Steve says, clearly struggling to say it and the Red Steve turns around. "That sound no sincere," Red Steve explains and Rainbow Steve then snaps, "You said he had to say he likes red. Not that he meant it!"

Red Steve stands there for a minute, before nodding. "Red Steve no like being talked to by smart color one," Red Steve says and then adds, "But me stay in." (The way Red Steve talks is like me when I first wake up in the morning)

Then the blue light returns, and covers my vision from me seeing the rest.

A new scene unfolds around me, of Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve together; on a ice platform above water. Rainbow Steve is holding the blue thing I was holding earlier, and a dark colored Steve is flying above us. He shoots tons of fireballs at Blue Steve, and I can tell it weakened him. Although fireballs always weaken Blue Steve's. Wait, how do I know this? What's going on?

Rainbow Steve is clearly furious at the dark colored Steve, and he swings his fist that is holding the blue glowing item. A ball of ice surrounds the Steve and Rainbow Steve turns his attention to the Blue Steve. "Are you okay, Blue Steve?!" He asks and the blue colored Steve shakes his head 'no'.

"Oh no.. What do I do, what do I do? Wait.. The artifact! It's a blue artifact, so it should be able to heal you! Stay still Blue Steve," Rainbow Steve says and takes a few steps closer. Blue Steve backs away and is close to the edge. "No Rainbow Steve! That is going to weaken the artifact. Just go on without me, Dark Steve will put me out of my misery," Blue Steve says and then Rainbow Steve stands there, jaw dropped.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this from you! Blue Steve I don't care if I have to give up all the artifacts; I just need you! I can't do any of this without you! I need you!" He says and I feel my cheeks slightly warm up.

That's when he steps forward and whacks the Blue Steve with the artifact. Lightning goes off all around and when it stops; all that is heard is the scream of silence. "B-Blue Steve..?" Rainbow Steve asks and then Blue Steve looks up. "Rainbow Steve," Blue Steve says as if it was a question; his voice sounding identical to mine.

How is that possible? Was this... Me?

Bright blue light is all I see once again and when it clears I am seeing Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve; with Blue Steve crying. "I-I can't do this anymore Rainbow Steve, I'm sorry. I lost my powers, and a Blue Steve is worthless without their powers," Blue Steve says with tear a stained face.

Rainbow Steve just stands there for a moment before he speaks. "I don't care what you say Blue Steve, you're not worthless! You aren't just any Blue Steve, you are the best one I met. Say what you will about yourself, you aren't worthless. I promise."

Blue Steve stands there for a moment before he runs over and hugs Rainbow Steve tight. For a while they just hug, not doing anything else. Nothing at all but enjoying each other's company and friendship. "T-Thanks Rainbow Steve, I feel better now," Blue Steve says eventually and Rainbow Steve nods.

For one last time, the blue light is all I see and when it fades I slowly open my eyes.

~~~

Sorry about the FavreMyRainbow conflict; I have to. My story, my choices. I would like any predictions on what happens next, as well as some lil' ideas; but don't just say 'Do this and that' because I most likely won't listen. I don't like being told what to do, that's why I make my own choices.

Off that note; I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas had a wonderful time, and those who don't just had a fantastic day. I got a MP4, $50, new headphones (Which I needed), plus some clothing stuff. Tell me what you guys all got, I'd love to hear!