Chapter 19 - Journey Home

two OC's from FrostbyteTheFox-Noid are in this one, so ye!
(Don't mind the time on these screenshots-)

two OC's from FrostbyteTheFox-Noid are in this one, so ye! (Don't mind the time on these screenshots-)

Sorry this took so long to update, it won't happen again (Hopefully--)

~Sabre's POV~

I stand there for a moment, trying to decide what I should do. If I follow her, Rainbow Steve and his search party would have more of a chance to find me; but if I don't, she's just going to think I was trying to kill her. What if she's the only one..? I ask myself, deciding to actually follow her and explain myself to her.

"Alex! Wait!" I shout, running towards where I saw her take off to. "Leave me alone!" she yells, summoning more lightning.

"Please! Stop! I didn't know who you were, and I freaked out! I'm sorry!" I plea, and she slows down; though not stopping completely.

"How can I trust you!?" she shouts, finally stopping and turning around to face me. I look at her, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Look... I'm sorry..." I start, and she looks at me, awaiting the next thing I say. "I don't know how to give you a reason to trust me, but I'm sorry. I'm just... lost right now..." I explain slowly, biting my bottom lip.

"... Lost how..?" she asks me, and I sigh. I take another shaky breath, knowing that the only way I could get her to even semi-trust me is if I tell her.

"My best friend, I love him a lot... He finally got his memories back not too long ago, and he remembered his best friend from the past. We ended up finding his old best friend, and they ended up falling in love.. I ran away from everyone at our camp, all because I was too selfish to the point I couldn't stand seeing them together..." I whisper, and Alex nods slowly.

"So you ran away here..." she says, basically trying to process this all for herself.

"Y-Yeah..." I whisper, biting my bottom lip. I look down, and she sighs.

"You need to let them know how you feel. You can't just run away out of their lives forever, you know. They're your friends, and if anything; you're hurting both yourself and your friends," Alex explains, and I take a deep breath. I just met her but she's right...

"I... I know... I need to go back, don't I?" I ask, and she nods slowly. "Would... would you mind coming with me?" I ask slowly, and she looks up at me.

"R-really? You'd offer for me to come with you?" she asks, and I nod.

"You helped me, so this could be my way to repay you. Plus, that's what friends are for, right?" I ask with a slight grin.

"Yeah, friends... I've never actually had one of those..." she whispers the last part, but I still heard it. I can't help it, I step closer and wrap her up into a hug.

She smiles weakly, hugging back.

After a moment or so, she's calmed down enough and she pulls away from the hug. "Ready?" I ask and she nods.

Then, we take off in the direction of where I came from.

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

Me and Blue Steve continue to stumble through the field, soon running into another forest. I sigh, turning to him. I can tell he's already starting to give up hope, but isn't saying anything because of me. "You don't think we're going to find him, don't you..?" I ask, and he bites his bottom lip.

"It's not that, it's just... We have no idea if we're even going in the right direction, and..." Blue Steve trails off. I feel tears start prickling in the corner of my eyes, knowing he's right and hating it. "Hey... don't cry..." he whispers, hugging me.

I cry softly on his shoulder, holding him tight. "I'm scared Blue Steve... he's one of my best friends..." my voice cracks between my words, and he soothingly rubs my back. I continue to cry softly, and he continues to whisper things to try and calm me down.

"Shhh... it's okay... we're going to find him... I promise..." he whispers, and I look up at him.

"You promise..?"

"I promise... now, c'mon, Sabre wouldn't want to know you're the reason you were crying, let's go find him," Blue Steve says, and I sniffle. I nod though, and he smiles.

We start walking through the forest, and I immediately know something isn't right about it. The trees are so close together, just like the trees in the forest when me and Blue Steve found Professor Red all that time ago. This time though, it's a different type of tree.

"Do you think something's in here..?" I ask, and Blue Steve shrugs.

"We're in here, does that count?" he asks me with a grin. I elbow him playfully, making him chuckle.

"I mean something that isn't us!" I clarify, making him laugh more.

"Ooooohhhh," he says, grinning. I stand in my tippy toes, and then kiss him softly for a short second, then pull away. I blush from it, and he smiles. "You're adorable..." he whispers, leaning his forehead against mine.

"You're amazing..." I respond back, giggling slightly.

"I love you..." he whispers, smiling softly. He then leans down, and our lips meet perfectly. It's slow, and I love it so much. I kiss back, blushing brightly, and before long we pull away.

"I love you too..."

"Can you guys get a room or somethin'?" Someone from behind us asks, and when we turn around, we see two Steve's behind us.

I gasp quietly, looking at them in both confusion and shock. Neither of them seem to be fully human though, which honestly scares me. I grab Blue Steve's arm for comfort, and he wraps his other arm around me to let me know he's here for me.

~~~

Enjoy dis picture of mah dog while ye wait for the next chapter-

Cookie Da' Queen~