Chapter 14- I love you

AHA, I updated finally! Also, I finally added Spiritwing251's OC, as well as the character TheFakeGuest123 asked for!

~Sabre's POV~

Rainbow Steve walked away from the campfire, and not long after that Blue Steve went looking for him. 'It's been long enough' I say to myself and get up, walking towards the woods area they walked. As I'm walking through the bunch of trees, I hear some bushes rustling. I slowly approach the area where the bushes were rustling, and soon I see some sort of Steve. They turn around as soon as I take a wrong step, making a twig snap under my feet. 

Their head swiftly turns to where they are looking at me, and I gasp. Their red, orange and yellow hair swishes around to look at me, their eyes studying me. "Who are you?" I ask in a voice as quiet as a whisper. Their blue eyes shine brightly in the dark around us, making me smile softly at them; though I don't know who they are. "I'm Night Steve, what about you?" they say and I look at the bushes. 

A orange figure moves through the bushes, and then comes in the part of the bushes both me and this Night Steve are in. "Woah.. is that.. an Orange Steve?" I ask and then the orange figure smiles at me, nodding. "Yep! That's me, Orange Steve!" they explain excitedly and Night Steve puts his hands over Orange Steve's mouth. 

"Be quiet! I saw two Steve's kissing here in these woods just a minute ago!" they explain in a whisper yell and my eyes widen. "What'd the Steve's look like?" I ask, hoping that one of them was not Rainbow Steve. Night Steve then walks off, gesturing for me to follow him, and I see Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve standing in the middle of the clearing of trees, kissing one another.

I feel jealousy course through my veins, (That word bugs me soooo muchhhh) and without thinking, I jump out of the bushes. Both Rainbow Steve and Blue Steve pull away from each other as soon as I get out of the bushes, blushing like crazy as soon as they see I saw them. "S-Sabre, I-I--" Rainbow Steve starts but I cut him off.

"What was going on?! One minute you were going to collect your thoughts, and then the next minute you're making out with him," I say and Blue Steve looks down at the ground. "Sabre, you don't understand!" Rainbow Steve shouts at me and I feel like all my dreams are crushed. 

"No Rainbow Steve, you don't understand!" I shout back and he steps back, his feelings clearly hurt. I sigh, and then step forward, and I see Blue Steve walk away with both Night Steve and Orange Steve, going towards the camp. "I've liked you for a long time! But then Blue Steve came along and just recently fell in love with you, yet you love him! You haven't even known him for that long!" I shout. 

~Blue Steve's POV~

"No Rainbow Steve, you don't understand!" I hear Sabre shout and I slowly start to walk away from where Sabre and Rainbow Steve are arguing, clearly because of me. Two Steve's follow me, both of which I remember reading about a long time ago. The one with the red, orange, and yellow hair is Night Steve, who was created back around the time when Rainbow Steve was created, by the evil called Nightmare Steve; though they didn't get that evil. The other is a rare type of Steve, one that used to inhabit all of the Steve Realm but now there is little of them still around. 

I sigh and continue to walk back towards the camp while looking down at the ground, hearing Sabre continue to yell at Rainbow Steve. "I've liked you for a long time! But then Blue Steve came along and just recently fell in love with you, yet you love him! You haven't even known him for that long!" Sabre's voice booms through the woods, and I feel some tears burn the edges of my eyes. 

I tell the two Steve's, Night Steve and Orange Steve, where to go to get to the camp and tell them to tell Purple Steve and Yellow Steve that me and Rainbow Steve sent them. After that I rush back to where Sabre and Rainbow Steve are yelling at each other. "No Sabre, you don't understand it at all! I knew Blue Steve in my past! I loved him in my past, and I still love him now!" Rainbow Steve shouts at Sabre, having tears streaming down his soft face. 

Clearly, neither of them notice me. I feel a blush come on my face from the words Rainbow Steve said, even though I feel exactly the same. I tried to tell him once, when we were at the Yellow Steve Fortress, but I chickened out of it since he was rushing me so we could go do something. 

"I love you too, Rainbow Steve.." I say softly and they both turn their attention to me, the Steve who is supposed to control water, yet can't hold back any tears. "I tried to tell you in the past, but you wouldn't listen..." I say softly and Rainbow Steve sighs. Sabre groans in frustration, and then storms off, back to the camp. 

Rainbow Steve looks down at the ground. "When..?" he asks me quietly, and another tear rolls down his face. "At the Yellow Steve Fortress, not long before Nightmare Steve attacked us..." I say and then Rainbow Steve runs over to me, hugging me tightly. I hug him back, letting my tears fall from my eyes. "I'm sorry..." he whispers through his tears, and I have him look up at me. "Don't be, it's my fault for chickening out of it..." I say softly and wipes the tears from his eyes. 

"We should go back to the others..." I whisper softly and wipe the tears from my own eyes. Rainbow Steve nods, and then we both walk back to the group in silence. 

When we get there, everyone but Sabre are gathered around Night Steve. "Rainbow Steve! I think we got a lead on where another one of the artifacts are!"

~~~

Eyy, I finished! I'm not that happy with this chapter, nor how slow this book is going, but oh well. 

~KoOkIe CoOkIe