Chapter 18- More Questions Than Answers

mE kEePiNg uP wItH a ScHeDuLe??? WhAt ThE hEcK iS gOiNg oN?!--

~Blue Steve's POV~

Me and Rainbow Steve take off, starting our search for where Sabre might have went. We both head off through the woods, nobody but ourselves being there with us in case something happens. Besides, sometimes; I think that everyone would be safer without me and Rainbow Steve around. 

Plus, I think Rainbow Steve needs more semi-alone time; seeing as it took him forever to stop crying. I mean, I don't blame him. 

Apparently him and Sabre were close. Really close. "How exactly did you two meet..?" I ask Rainbow Steve, and he sniffles. "A while back, he p-put me back together from a Blue Steve, Red Steve, and Green Steve. At first he tried to experiment on me, but when he realized it was hurting me; he stopped and--" 

"He was hurting you!?" I explain, forming a fist with my hands from the boiling anger. 

"Not on purpose, don't worry Blue Steve... You're acting like a Red Steve," Rainbow Steve says, smiling weakly. I nod slowly, and he continues. 

"Then, after a lot of trust issues; we finally got through it and became friends," Rainbow Steve finishes, smiling softly. He seems to think back on it, and I smile softly. "Where could he have gone..?" Rainbow Steve asks me, and I sigh. 

"I don't know..." I say honestly, and Rainbow Steve just looks down at the ground.

Then, I gently grab his hand, taking him towards the direction we were walking in search of Sabre. 

~Sabre's POV~

From what I can tell, it's been hours since I fell asleep. The air is cooler than when I fell asleep this morning, and the world around me seems to be settling down some. I groan, my bones tight from sleeping for so long in an uncomfortable position. Some rustling of leaves is heard from outside the bush I'm in, and I start to panic. 

They couldn't have found me already, could they!? I think to myself. I look through the bush, seeing some feet walking around but nothing like any Steve's shoes I've ever seen. 

After a moment of them just standing there, they finally start to walk off. When I'm happy with the distance from me and them, I slowly climb out of the bush. Then, I pull my iron sword out, holding it in my shaking hands as I look in the direction they walked off to. 

Then, I see someone who looks nothing like a Steve standing there, seeming lost. I slowly approach them in the shadows, trying not to let them notice me. Then, I run towards them, and hold my sword up to their neck. 

"Who the heck are you!?" I shout, and then they somehow struggle out of my grip without getting cut. 

"What do you want!? I just want to live in peace, but all you Steve's keep chasing me away, trying to kill me!" a female voice shouts back at me, and then she turns around. 

My eyes meet her green ones, though she doesn't see it. "Alex..?" I say, but she just summons lightning on me and runs off. 

~~~

I'm starting to loose motivation for this book, but I'll push through it--

Cookie Da' Queen~