Chapter 22

Chapter 22

It's been a three weeks since the Halloween dance. Cameron and I have been spending every single night together and I've really grown fond of his presence.

That night after Cameron and I had left the dance was perfect. Cameron dropped me off just before curfew and gave me one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had.

Cameron and I were great together, laughing all the time; and sometimes running around the house chasing after each other like hooligans. I loved spending time with him and I'm pretty sure he felt the same way.

We told my father two days after the dance that we were together; and he was ecstatic. I swear he started jumping up and down like a little kid.

Dad and Cameron get along great. They never have an awkward conversation and act as if there best friends. I'm really just glad that Dad has someone to help him cook now. Who would have thought it Cameron loves to cook.

When I first learned that Cameron loved to cook I told dad that he didn't have to teach me anymore because Cameron would always be there to cook my meals.

I think dad was a little upset at first seeing as his daughter didn't share the same passion as him; but he soon got over it and started teaching Cameron some of the tricks from the kitchen.

Last week I had sent an email to Ryan saying how disappointed I was in him. I told him everything just getting it off of my chest. I let him know that I thought he was being childish and that I thought he needed to grow up.

Needless to say he still has not emailed me back. I just don't care anymore though. I know that sounds mean but maybe sometime Ryan will come around.

Cameron and I have already forgiven him for the Halloween dance because neither one of us like to hold grudges. We were just waiting for Ryan to come back around.

Right now it's thanksgiving break. So far Cameron and I have just been lying around the house cuddling and being lazy.

Tonight was the first night that we were going out. I stood in front of my mirror checking out my outfit I had chosen for the night.

It was a red dress that hung just below the knee and I was wearing some white high heels to go along with it.

I had done away with my glasses for now. Cameron had told me that he didn't care if I wore my glasses or not but I had come accustomed to the contacts.

It's amazing how much I had changed in just three weeks. I had learned how to tame my frizzy hair and do my make-up. I wouldn't go to say that I was pretty or anything but I felt like I looked good.

I turned and looked at my long straightened brown hair and made sure my make-up was perfect before I walked out of my bedroom door.

I had no idea where we were going tonight. Cameron had just told me that I needed to be dressed up because we were going somewhere fancy.