Chapter 1

I am currently in the middle of editing this story. Any chapters that have a ** after the chapter number have been edited!

Copyright © 2012 Samantha Williams All right’s reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

Chapter 1**

Dear Cinderella,

If you are reading this then it means you have found your prince. I have written this letter because I am to be married in exactly one year. I have decided that dropping a letter in a random spot shall be the way I choose my wife. I will not disclose to you who I am, just a simple email address. For it is my duty to find you. So when the day comes that I do find you; I can promise you that I will make you feel like Cinderella.

Yours truly,

Prince Charming

Ps. my email address is Your_Prince01. Whether you email me or not, the choice is up to you.

            This letter was lying under my desk this morning when I walked into Trigonometry. My question was how had it ended up under my desk; and who the hell was it from? Who picks a wife just by dropping a note somewhere and hoping a girl picks it up?

            Does this guy realize that there is a fifty percent chance that some random guy could pick it up? If that were to happen what would Prince Charming do then? Would that random guy be his new wife?

            It was just plain ridiculous; nobody can find there Prince Charming from simply picking up a note they found. I really should just take this letter, rip it up and toss it where it belongs, in the trash.

            Who does this so called Prince Charming think he is; does he think he’s the son of God? What girl in their right mind would actually respond to something like this?

            The world we live in today is to scary to meet someone through a message. Everyday there are murders, kidnappings and hostages taken. Why would he think that he could find his Cinderella just by dropping a note?

            Anyway it’s not like he would actually go after me in the first place. I’m not what you would call attractive. I have long, dull, chestnut brown hair that I always scrape back behind my head into a ponytail. I’m almost too skinny and have no shape to my body what-so-ever. Then there are the thick, black, chunky rimmed glasses that I sport around everyday.

            To put it in laymen’s terms, I’m the definition of a nerd, a huge nerd! I’m not popular; actually I’m far from it. I only have one friend and his name is Ryan, but he is the best friend any girl could ever have.

            I don’t wear the trendy clothes that every girl thinks they need to buy. I’m more of a t-shirt and skinny jeans kind of girl. I walk around in t-shirts that have those stupid but funny math quotes on them. Yeah, I know you know what I’m talking about. That is my style; I don’t want to be like everyone else. I just want to be me, and if people can’t respect that, then screw them. I don’t need people who look down on me in my life.