Chapter 8

Chapter 8

            I woke up the next morning at five o’clock in the morning so I could talk to Cameron before I got ready for school. I still felt bad for kissing Adrian last night but what could I do. It’s not like I was really cheating on Cameron because we haven’t even met yet and were not exclusive or anything. I had decided that I was aloud to kiss who I pleased until Cameron and I had decided to become a couple. But I still couldn’t help but feel guilty.

            I got up stumbling towards my lap top, I was not a morning person and getting up this early for him was going to have to stop. When my computer was finally booted up and I was signed on to my email account I noticed that Cameron was already on.

            Cam- Hey how was your night?

            Me- Pretty good I got a full nights rest other than having to be up early to talk to you.

            I know it sounded snotty but I was tired.

            Cam- At least you got a full nights sleep right?

            Me- yea I guess you can look at it that way. Anyways how did your meetings go?

            Cam- Pretty good but my father has called off any future meetings for me because he wants me to focus on finding you. Well he actually doesn’t know about you in particular but he wants me to focus on finding my bride.

            Me- Why doesn’t he know about me are you embarrassed because lets face it I know you know who I am by now.

            I didn’t know why I was starting a fight with him but it was just irritating.

            Cam- No that’s not the reason My  Dear Cinderella. It’s just that I want to get to know you before I introduce you to my father. I basically want to prepare you because I already know I like you. You see my father can be somewhat of a prick. I just want to make sure you can handle him before I tell him about us.

            Me- Okay, whatever. So, what is on your agenda today?

            Cam- More school, and I’m sorry about the whole not telling my father thing if you want me to I’ll tell him. And Cinderella I truly do not know who you are yet. I just know your one of the three names I picked out but I’m still not sure which one. You haven’t given me any hints lately. =)

            Me- I know, I’m sorry it’s just I’m not a morning person and it’s easy to set me off. Also I kind of kissed another guy last night and I feel as if I cheated on you when I did it. So my mind is a little on the fritz and I’m feeling a little scatter brained.

            Cam- Are you serious! What is this guys name?

            I knew he would be mad but I had to get it off my chest.

            Me- No one in particular and it won’t happen again I’m sorry. It was a lapse in my judgment, and I was caught up in the moment.

            Cam- Just tell me his name please.

            Me- Promise you won’t do anything.

            Cam- What do you take me as? Of course I wouldn’t do anything; I just want to know who my competition is.

            Well that actually made me feel a little bit better.

            Me- His name is Adrian. He’s new at our school just moved here. I truly don’t know why I did it because once I thought of you I felt like shit and also like I was betraying you.

            Cam- It’s alright Cinderella and I promise that I will win you in the end. This Adrian guy doesn’t stand a chance once you meet me, Your Prince Charming. Now, go get ready for school and I’m sure I’ll talk to you during your English class. Bye for now.

            Me- Bye Cameron and sorry again.

            I turned off my computer and sluggishly walked towards my bathroom. I went through my morning routine in a daze just doing the motions not really paying attention. I actually attempted to do my hair straightening my long curly hair. I was going to put in my contacts that I had bought to try at one point and time but decided against it. I did a little bit of my make up just some eyeliner and mascara nothing to drastic.

            I had to give myself credit because I actually looked good if I would loose the glasses I would actually feel pretty.

            I walked downstairs and grabbed a blueberry muffin from the cabinet and headed towards the door to walk to school. When I opened the door I let out a startled scream because there was Adrian with his hand raised as if he was getting ready to knock.

            Adrian was looking as hot as ever, with his short un kept dark brown hair, and his green eyes shining with excitement. “I’m sorry Elle, I didn’t mean to startle you.” he said with a small smile. I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks. “I was just going to see if you wanted a ride to school today?” he asked

            Should I really ride to school with him I had already told Cameron that I wouldn’t let anything else happen between Adrian and I. I mean it couldn’t really hurt me riding to school with him could it? Ugh, men were so hard to figure out and I had no experience with them. “Yea, sure.” I replied shortly.

            We walked to his car in silence and didn’t talk half way through the ride. The air in the car was tense with nervousness and it felt like you couldn’t breathe. “Listen Elle, about last night.” Adrian started.

            “It was nothing; just don’t let it happen again. I was under the impression that we weren’t on a date last night.

            “I know I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me. But did you honestly not like it?” He asked. I looked over to see hurt in his eyes and his cheeks were pink with blush.

            “No, it’s not that Adrian, I just I’m kind of seeing someone else at the moment and I wasn’t thinking clearly last night and now I feel terrible.” I replied

            “It’s okay, I understand. But I want you to know that if anything ever happens between you and this other guy that I’ll be there for you.” he said with a sincere look.

            I liked Adrian, probably more than I should. There was just something about him, he was nice and he didn’t care that I was a nerd. I just felt as if I could always confine in him. It just goes to show you that you can’t judge a book by its cover.

SO GUYS WHAT DID YOU THINK?? LET ME KNOW SAME RULES AS LAST TIME IF I GET 10 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS I’LL UPLOAD FASTER. ALSO ARE YOU GUYS STILL THINKING THAT CAMERON IS ADRIAN? OR DO YOU THINK THERE DIFFERENT PEOPLE NOW??

ALSO ANY COMMENTS I WRITE DON'T COUNT!! I JUST LIKE TO TALK TO MY FANS THATS ALL!!